GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta 3 - the officle triad killing march ( the best of the best )"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sat 08/01/05 at 17:49
Regular
"i own groovy land"
for all of those who love killing red drangons ( triads ) i am the man, i HATE triad and colombeons. please tell me if you do to and even if you don't tell me about gta 3 and gangs you love : from [email protected]
Sat 08/01/05 at 17:49
Regular
"i own groovy land"
for all of those who love killing red drangons ( triads ) i am the man, i HATE triad and colombeons. please tell me if you do to and even if you don't tell me about gta 3 and gangs you love : from [email protected]
Sat 08/01/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
the triad killer wrote:
>colombeons

*Columbians, surely?

Anyway, I just restarted GTA3 again today. In some ways, it's still the best of the bunch.
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:12
Regular
"i own groovy land"
Lou Role wrote:
> the triad killer wrote:
> >colombeons
>
> *Columbians, surely?
>
> Anyway, I just restarted GTA3 again today. In some ways, it's still
> the best of the bunch.

im dislesic and you are right i think gta 3 is the best of the lot, what gang do you hate????
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
"i own groovy land"
the trais suck and i hate them ( bloody triads )
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
Dude...

I'm a gangster, what? Seriously!

I'm part of the Mash Potatoe Gang. We find it hummiliating to throw mash potatoes at people than to shoot them. Often, once we have attacked them, they say, "I wish they had shot me."

'Sup G.
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:24
Regular
"i own groovy land"
you are mad, mad as a potato on a stick and if you are a gangster, wheir is your turf??????????????
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:36
Regular
"i own groovy land"
hello is there enyone here, hello hellooooooooooooooooo, noooooooooooooooo
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Ow Yer"
the triad killer wrote:
> im dislesic

your more than dyslexic mate
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:47
Regular
"hulagadoo"
There must be a few bad people out there. I mean making dyslexic such a hard word to spell, putting an s in lisp or making speech impedament such a long word.
Sun 09/01/05 at 05:41
Regular
"Bicycle"
I just think it's funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.