GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREEOLA - IP3 subdomains still available."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/10/04 at 17:30
"Are you sure?"
Hello - Does anyone know if the free freeola IP3.com addresses have been removed ?
I was using a couple and they have become unavailable. Doing a search on Google for inurl:ip3.com shows 20,000 results for pages/subdomains on IP3.COM and they all seem dead!

It's been like this for a couple of days - nothing on the freeola status page...

Thanks.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:45
"Are you sure?"
Afternoon wrote:
> Just to quickly check, are you still having problems with your
> IP3.co.uk address or has this now been resolved?

It all started working thanks.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Just to quickly check, are you still having problems with your IP3.co.uk address or has this now been resolved?
Sat 09/10/04 at 11:05
"Are you sure?"
Brio wrote:
> Nope, no other instructions. Mine seem to have sorted themselves out
> without any problems - they all work without any changes being made
> by me.
>
> It did say:
>
> If you require further information, the Freeola Customer Support
> Centre can be reached on 0870 725 9977. Please do not reply to this
> e-mail directly as it has been sent from an automated mailbox.

>
> So it might be worth ringing them.

Thanks Brio.
Fri 08/10/04 at 18:44
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
Nope, no other instructions. Mine seem to have sorted themselves out without any problems - they all work without any changes being made by me.

It did say:

If you require further information, the Freeola Customer Support Centre can be reached on 0870 725 9977. Please do not reply to this e-mail directly as it has been sent from an automated mailbox.

So it might be worth ringing them.
Fri 08/10/04 at 09:34
"Are you sure?"
Thanks - that explains things!
(email didn't make it...)

I notice that my freeola control panel settings have been changed from .com to .co.uk for me. FTPing to the ip3.co.uk address shows all my files :)
But even though they have the correct name etc. I get a 404 when trying to visit the www address ?

Were there any additional instructions included in the email ?
Thanks again.
Thu 07/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
ip3.com was removed on the 5th.

You have to opt into ip3.co.uk instead.

They did send an e-mail round about it on September 3rd to all the ip3.com e-mail addresses.
Thu 07/10/04 at 17:30
"Are you sure?"
Hello - Does anyone know if the free freeola IP3.com addresses have been removed ?
I was using a couple and they have become unavailable. Doing a search on Google for inurl:ip3.com shows 20,000 results for pages/subdomains on IP3.COM and they all seem dead!

It's been like this for a couple of days - nothing on the freeola status page...

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.