GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 14:04
Regular
"I ush!"
Okay, I've got a problem.

I've just been asked to help try and raise community spirit with in my research department. Try and get people interacting more and making sure everyone knows everyone else.

How would you tackle this?

Normally my solution is to get everyone together and get them as drunk as possible, but that's not everyone's cup of tea and not everyone here drinks for personal or religious reasons.

Any ideas?
Anyone?
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Try silly office games. Over the last few weeks, we've had an office olympics with such classy events as Cracker Eating (who can eat 3 dry crackers with no water in the fastest time), egg and spoon racing, shooting contests...all sorts of daft games that although I was reluctant to admit it, made the day a little more bearable.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Group masturbation?
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:08
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Simon Says wrote:

> Normally my solution is to get everyone together and get them as
> drunk as possible, but that's not everyone's cup of tea

Tea get's you drunk? No wonder those PG Chimps acted like baboons...

Maybe you should arrange a work outing to somewhere dull but neutral, like bowling. There's alcohol available for those who do drink but it won't dominate proceedings like a trip down the pub would.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:04
Regular
"I ush!"
Okay, I've got a problem.

I've just been asked to help try and raise community spirit with in my research department. Try and get people interacting more and making sure everyone knows everyone else.

How would you tackle this?

Normally my solution is to get everyone together and get them as drunk as possible, but that's not everyone's cup of tea and not everyone here drinks for personal or religious reasons.

Any ideas?
Anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.