GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A (love) Story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 20:20
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
(love) so all you stinky boys will read it too, of course!

======= ========= =========

As some events unfold, we know that in fifty years time on our deathbeds, our final breaths will be used to let the mind to revisit them. Some things are simply not meant to be forgotten. I simply laid there for hours, drinking in the emotion, trying to recreate every step, retrace every chemical reaction that sent my brain into overdrive, my senses into overload. It had taken a long time to find her, but having done so I found myself utterly incapable to cope with anything else.

I had lived enough to know life: how whole years can pass by with no more incident than that of a quiet Winter's night. However, despite myself I lived every day in hope, every hour in anticipation; looking forward to every minute for just a faint glimmer of it. One damp October afternoon these years of waiting became the most glorious moment that anybody could ever hope to witness.

Love at first sight is well documented; but perhaps it's love at first sense that's more exotic. The wonderful feeling...a feeling that, like its effects, can't be explained or suitably described. When a cold shiver swims down your spine, you undergo a transformation, a wild mixture of pain and pleasure. This shudder was far less cold, but infinitely more powerful. It shook me like the volcano shook Pompeii - without warning my world was exploding with amazing colours, my mind fizzing and crashing around in a cage that could barely hold in the words it yearned to scream through all the tunnels it passed through.

I heard her before I saw her: a deliberate whisper, free of urgency, wholly unhurried. As she swung my way, and it became clear that our paths were about to cross in all-encompassing ecstasy, she erupted in noise. I erupted in noise. I could barely prise my eyelids open wide enough to see her, in her full beauty. The songs were deafening, in that heavenly way that night envelops day and our sleep smothers us. Shaking the ground, like the volcano shook Pompeii. Shuddering. Shaking.

The last thing I remember is that sound.

The sound as we kissed.

The greatest train crash ever.
Thu 07/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I read this the other day, I still remember it now so that's a good thing, and I certainly remember being suitably impressed whilst actually reading it.

Good job, dude.
Thu 07/10/04 at 21:01
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
thanks for the feedback guys. i've got rid of the stupid &# nonsense and also edited it so now it's much better :)
Thu 07/10/04 at 01:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Smooth, almost frictionless.

Frictionless love, that could be hard work :p
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Smooth, almost frictionless.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:30
Regular
Erm...Damn?

Things seem okay on my Internet.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I of course loved it and the last 5 words are a great analogy.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
ms word is broken and ukchatforums is broken and everything is broken
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:24
Regular
That was pretty good swander.

I didn't get the 'ཱུ' things. What were they all about?

However, it was well written and pretty decent overall.

'Thumbs up'
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:20
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
(love) so all you stinky boys will read it too, of course!

======= ========= =========

As some events unfold, we know that in fifty years time on our deathbeds, our final breaths will be used to let the mind to revisit them. Some things are simply not meant to be forgotten. I simply laid there for hours, drinking in the emotion, trying to recreate every step, retrace every chemical reaction that sent my brain into overdrive, my senses into overload. It had taken a long time to find her, but having done so I found myself utterly incapable to cope with anything else.

I had lived enough to know life: how whole years can pass by with no more incident than that of a quiet Winter's night. However, despite myself I lived every day in hope, every hour in anticipation; looking forward to every minute for just a faint glimmer of it. One damp October afternoon these years of waiting became the most glorious moment that anybody could ever hope to witness.

Love at first sight is well documented; but perhaps it's love at first sense that's more exotic. The wonderful feeling...a feeling that, like its effects, can't be explained or suitably described. When a cold shiver swims down your spine, you undergo a transformation, a wild mixture of pain and pleasure. This shudder was far less cold, but infinitely more powerful. It shook me like the volcano shook Pompeii - without warning my world was exploding with amazing colours, my mind fizzing and crashing around in a cage that could barely hold in the words it yearned to scream through all the tunnels it passed through.

I heard her before I saw her: a deliberate whisper, free of urgency, wholly unhurried. As she swung my way, and it became clear that our paths were about to cross in all-encompassing ecstasy, she erupted in noise. I erupted in noise. I could barely prise my eyelids open wide enough to see her, in her full beauty. The songs were deafening, in that heavenly way that night envelops day and our sleep smothers us. Shaking the ground, like the volcano shook Pompeii. Shuddering. Shaking.

The last thing I remember is that sound.

The sound as we kissed.

The greatest train crash ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.