GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Names (newbie/regular etc)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/01 at 19:23
Regular
Can anyone tell me how long or how many posts are required before you are classed as a regular instead of newbie?
Sun 06/05/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Can anyone tell me how long or how many posts are required before you are classed as a regular instead of newbie?
Sun 06/05/01 at 19:45
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i have posted here regularly for nearly a year and im stll a newbie Boo Hoo

congrats to Crystal palace FC...dougie you are a hero
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
This information is available somewhere on the site.

Bear in mind this feature has just been implemented, so you might neet to be quite a frequent poster to have yourself put down as a regular already. Maybe some people were started off as regulars because the moderators recognised them
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Here it is:

Just Arrived Today
These users have recently registered within the last 24 hours.

Newbies are users fairly new to our site.

Regular
You will become a regular after posting 300 or more messages totalling 7500 or more words.

Notable
One new Notable is elected every 3 months by the users of the forums.

Staff Newbie
A new Special Reserve staff member.

Staff Regular
A regular Special Reserve staff member.
Mon 07/05/01 at 19:03
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
is there anyway you can check how many times you have posted, and not counting them all!
Mon 07/05/01 at 19:08
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
My tag may say newbie but i am not new to the site. maybe the non newbies but non regualars should be called average poster.
Mon 07/05/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Is the transition from newbie to regular etc automated or does someone from Sr have to change it.
Mon 07/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
I think it must be automated. I don`t know how, but a member on the FOG, was a newbie, then they posted, and were surprised to see that they were now a regular.

I don`t know if it was a coincidence, but it certainly seemed like automation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.