GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roma 3 Inter 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 22:22
Regular
Anyone catch this on Eurosport? Amazing game, Roma coming back from 3-1 down in the 2nd half.

Montella carrying on his amazing goal scoring form after being out for practically all of last season, Totti scoring a superb 35 yrd curling free kick for his 100th serie A Goal (they had some tacky "100!" logo come up when he scored! :D) and De Rossi getting his shirt ripped when he scored the 3rd!

Recoba's goal wasnt bad either...
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:38
Great game, the recent Roma Inter matches I've seen have all been extremely good to watch (from a neutrals point of view!).

The 4-1 last year was incredible attacking play from Roma (3 wrongly disallowed goals for Roma) and the 3-3 the year before was great as well, with Batistuta coming on against his old club and hitting the post in the last minute.
Mon 04/10/04 at 00:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
But good news for AC is not what we want, Azul.

Still. 3 points ahead and 1 goal conceeded in 5 is good for t'Juve.
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And good news for AC and Juve.
:)
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:50
Regular
Squall wrote:
> I seen the game. I couldn't believe my luck with the scoreline, 6
> goals in an italian league game is unheard of due to their tactics.

heh, not when Roma are involved. Average of over 4 goals in each game so far this season! Although Roma now have the joint worst defence in the league...
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:45
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I seen the game. I couldn't believe my luck with the scoreline, 6 goals in an italian league game is unheard of due to their tactics.

One of my favourite goals had to be Recoba's or Totti's freekick. Tremendous game, shame about Martins injury though..
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
No, but by the mere sound of it I wish I had...
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:22
Regular
Anyone catch this on Eurosport? Amazing game, Roma coming back from 3-1 down in the 2nd half.

Montella carrying on his amazing goal scoring form after being out for practically all of last season, Totti scoring a superb 35 yrd curling free kick for his 100th serie A Goal (they had some tacky "100!" logo come up when he scored! :D) and De Rossi getting his shirt ripped when he scored the 3rd!

Recoba's goal wasnt bad either...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.