GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give us our own Roman"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was reading in one of the rags today that Malcolm Glazer, owner of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (wooo) and share holder already in Man United, is supposedly 'very interested' in buying a big share of the club to make him the major share holder.

This can only be good news if his track record with the Bucs is anything to go by, this guy's got a ton of money and isn't afraid to spend it on a regular basis. So instead of fainting at the idea at spending 30 million on one player good old Glazer could well not only buy Rooney he'd most probably buy Ronaldinho, Shevchenko and Henry as well (ooooh controversial :-D)

Can you imagine the thought of seeing such world class names lining up with the already star studded United team? Got one star defender in Rio? What the hell let's buy Mexes or Samuel to line up alongside him. Keano's getting a bit old? Call up Gattuso and tell him to pack his bags, a nice juicy contract is waiting. Oh and call Barcelona and tell Ronaldinho we've got rid of the chuckle brothers responsible for losing out on him, time to come to Old Trafford and take up most of the showboat reel along with the Portugese magician.

We could soon be living in our very own Roman wonderland where the transfer market resembles a supermarket and we leave with a ton of great items.

But then again it could once again be mere speculation. Here's hoping it's not
Mon 25/10/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
We didn't know that already :-D
Mon 25/10/04 at 16:36
Regular
yay, united have informed all shareholders that glazer is a tw@t.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i'munn wrote:
> I don't think he's too prepeared to spned much money anywy, the
> Buccaneers suck balls, and he did nothing much about it in teh off
> season, why would he care much for Man U?

Maybe he did nothing about the Bucs in the off-season as he was saving his money to buy a certain football club
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Colourless wrote:

> And can you imagine how much defending that midfield would do.....
>
> It would make Man Utd even easier to score against than they already
> are..... :P

think i mentioned it earlier, it'd just mean the old football adage *whatever you score we'll score one more* Personally i just want Ronaldinho in the side, if that's the only player we signed for 3 years i'd be happy :-D
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Colourless"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Can you imagine the quartet of Ronaldinho, Giggs,
> Rooney and Ronaldo running at defences

And can you imagine how much defending that midfield would do.....

It would make Man Utd even easier to score against than they already are..... :P
Wed 20/10/04 at 14:40
Regular
Exactly why united fans dont want him.

He shouldnt be able to get in anyway, as shareholders united own enough shares to be able to reject the takeover as long as them irish clowns dont give in to glazer.
Wed 20/10/04 at 14:09
Regular
Haha.

I don't think he's too prepeared to spned much money anywy, the Buccaneers suck balls, and he did nothing much about it in teh off season, why would he care much for Man U?
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Give us our own Roman"

I hear Caesar's interested.

Ahahr oh dear.
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
30% now, isn't it?
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:08
Regular
God damn, he bought another 6 million shares today.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.