GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feel the Magic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Feel the Magic: XY:XX'.
Tue 11/01/05 at 19:46
Regular
For those who've got this, think it's worth getting? All I've got on my DS so far is Mario 64 DS, and I just can't be bothered to play that. Keeping in mind that there are a fair few decent DS titles comign otu very soon, think it's worth buying, or is it not really essential?

Also, know of anywhere you can get it cheap? I remember someone saying it was £15 or something not so long back, but can't remember where from.

If not I'll just get Mr Driller, because it rocks so much.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Really liking this now. I'm very near the end already (short, short game although getting you absolutely everything would take you an age). Don't know what it is about it really that's keeping me so hooked on it but something is.. Some of those games are pretty evil. The Nightmare games where you have to do 3 remixed bossfights in a row :| And the one with the unicycle where the sharks jumping at you.
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:10
Regular
I think you'll find I came on here defending "Feel the Magic"...

This is different, people getting cross with me for not being impressed something Nintendo have offered.

The DS has so much potential, I just hope they unlock it sooner rather than the wait we got with the GBA before we got anything worth owning a GBA for.
Thu 20/01/05 at 13:20
Regular
"Touched!"
Dringo wrote:
> sPiKeCaSt wrote:
>
> Well duh until I got a DS game I was kinda stuck with GBA games. Oh
> and Dringo: no one cares that you don't want a DS, so just keep your
> opinions up your ass where they belong, thanks.
>
> No one cares if you like the DS, so just keep your opinions up your
> ass where they belong, thanks.
>
> I can't believe how ratty Nintendo fans can be. (aware of the irony).

I'm not a "fan" of Nintendo at all, I just don't see why you insist on going into topics and slating the DS, yeah we know you don't like it but really no one cares.
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:18
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:

No one cares if you like the DS, so just keep your opinions up your ass where they belong, thanks.

I can't believe how ratty Nintendo fans can be. (aware of the irony).
Wed 19/01/05 at 06:40
Regular
"8==="
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Yay, £100 to play GBA games. Wahoo.
>

He's going to get pre-question tension y'know.

:D
Tue 18/01/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Touched!"
Dringo wrote:
> Yay, £100 to play GBA games. Wahoo.

Well duh until I got a DS game I was kinda stuck with GBA games. Oh and Dringo: no one cares that you don't want a DS, so just keep your opinions up your ass where they belong, thanks.
Tue 18/01/05 at 17:08
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Remember, good things come to those that wait.

Except if you're being sentenced to death.
Tue 18/01/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Two year break!"
Fair point.

A good launch needs to be backed up by at least a few really good games. Mario appears to be genuinely great but apart from that it's merely quirky or good.

I've got Mario and Ridge Racer on the way. Apart from that it's a good month or so before some more 'must have' titles come along.

Personally I'm looking really forward to WarioWare, Metroid and Mario Kart.
Tue 18/01/05 at 16:02
Regular
Yay, £100 to play GBA games. Wahoo.
Tue 18/01/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Touched!"
Got my copy sat here, just got back (been away for a week) will post impressions later, oh and as for lack of decent games on the DS...I'm fine with playing my GBA ones on it at the moment, especially Mario Advance 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.