GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OH MY GOOD SWEET LORDY JESUS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
KLEBERSON DID SOMETHING USEFUL

OOMGOMFOGMOFMGMOFMFFSWTFMFOMOM!!1??!?!?
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
KLEBERSON DID SOMETHING USEFUL

OOMGOMFOGMOFMGMOFMFFSWTFMFOMOM!!1??!?!?
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:51
Regular
i wouldn't really credit kleberson that much, great cross, crappest attempt at a tackle ever from the defender on kleberson.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well as he's an attack minded midfielder it's to be expected. Shame Fergie hasn't realised that and still insists on thinking Klebey is the brazilian answer to Roy Keane
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:13
Regular
go on then i challenge you to think up an excuse for darren fletcher then.

oh it impossible.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wouldn't, i've been a big critic of Fletcher, he seems to find the first defender with his crosses with incredible regularity. Needs time out on loan to sort his game out, particularly his passing and crossing
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
nah he'll never make it, he will join chadders and go in the 1st div or the bottom prem
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well as he is at the moment he won't, so when Giggs does hang up the boots and Ronaldo shifts over to the left (although he can play both so not sure on that) he won't be the one filling the gap. We'll probably just buy someone else, Jaoquin would do very nicely :-D
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:30
Regular
The Giggs will never retire. He has the faith of all the Welsh, much like a god. Therefore he regenerates himself in his sleep. The only side effect is facial hair that needs a shave every half, and some surprisingly shaped chest hair.
Wed 29/09/04 at 00:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Fletcher, Djemba-Djemba, Bellion are all pretty useless. Kleberson does show flashes of brilliance at times but needs to improve a hell of a lot if he is to play in the first team.

Oh and one more thing....

Rooney is God.
Wed 29/09/04 at 01:49
Regular
Fenerbahce might aswell stayed at home they couldn't EVEN DEFEND PROPERLY.
Look at that hole in their wall for Rooney to score from his free kick cos Van Hooijdonk was scared of the ball! They even let him have space in behind their defenders for the first and backed off so HE COULD GET A FECKING SHOT IN for the second!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.