GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sheer stupidity of some people....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 11:06
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3695698.stm[/URL]

I mean come on, how stupid can you get?

To be honest, this might sound evil, but I'm glad that he lost his legs. In fact, I wish that he'd lost his own life, because people who do that sort of thing for "fun" is just idiotic.

It's the same thing with kids that play "chicken" in front of trains.

Stupid.
Tue 28/09/04 at 11:06
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3695698.stm[/URL]

I mean come on, how stupid can you get?

To be honest, this might sound evil, but I'm glad that he lost his legs. In fact, I wish that he'd lost his own life, because people who do that sort of thing for "fun" is just idiotic.

It's the same thing with kids that play "chicken" in front of trains.

Stupid.
Tue 28/09/04 at 11:32
Regular
What a retard. You're right - he deserves to have lost his legs.

So does anybody else stupid enough to do this rubbish.
Tue 28/09/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Probably a charver, an idiot and no loss to the gene pool if he had lost his life, but I'd never wish for someone to lose their life or their legs.

Damn, I've done some things I'm not proud of.......

Still, he'll never train surf again. Or walk.
Tue 28/09/04 at 11:39
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
He may wake up eventually and wish he had lost his life. Stupidity it may be but it seems to be a popular trend and even the fact that an 18 year old has already died doing this hasn't curbed any enthusiasum.

I like the fact at the end of the article they give a telephone number and ask for anyone with information to ring it. What do they expect to be told that they can't possibly already know.
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:05
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Stupid beyond belief...what the hell is wrong with the youth of today?

Hell, just buy a console with GTA: Vice City / San Andreas and do all the silly stunts you like...the risk of losing a leg is minimal ;)
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What a fool, he will probably have a new nickname now, like "Wheels" or something.
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
"Anyone with information is urged to contact British Transport Police on 0800 405040."

What information could you possibly need? Is there likely to be an inquest into the idea that it was actually 'attempted murder' committed by the train?

The idiot fell, became 2.6" shorter, fin.
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:47
Regular
That is unbelievabley stupid.

Drugged? Or was it a 'Dare'?
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Moron, yes.

However, I would never wish that on anyone. Everybody makes mistakes... he might have been peer pressured into it so you don't know.

You angry mob.
Tue 28/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
Meh, the kid was an idiot, and suffered the consequences.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.