GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iTunes UK Music Store"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 06:23
Who uses this to download legal songs? I've already used it a few times, but am a bit peeved off when the US store has Franz Ferdinand and Katie Melua, along with 250+ music videos, where the UK store is much more restricted and with a rubbish 50 or so videos.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed. Since when was 'Plug In Baby' better than 'Hyper Music' or 'Citizen Erased'?

Or 'Cherub Rock' (God bless that song) better than 'Hummer'?

I could go on.
Wed 29/09/04 at 22:38
Regular
pftt

Album tracks are often better than the singles.
Tue 28/09/04 at 17:33
But most of the songs on an album are just fillers.
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:48
Regular
"QPR 1974"
People should just buy a single of a band and if they like the stuff, buy the album.
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:45
Regular
"the burning sky"
JIM-HAT wrote:
> I don't see the point, buying CDs is ace.
> Disagree and be DESTROYED!!!

I dont think the point is to replace CD's. But to try and divert some people downloading Hit and Miss and illegal versions of songs, and instead pay a small sum of money for a good quality, legal version of the song...
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:22
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I don't see the point, buying CDs is ace.
Disagree and be DESTROYED!!!
Tue 28/09/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I use it, although I'm not that interested in videos.

Yes, it has some limitations, but it's only a matter of time before more contracts are signed and more artists become available.
Tue 28/09/04 at 08:08
Regular
"\\"
And the fact you're paying more than them for it doesn't peeve you off?
Tue 28/09/04 at 06:23
Who uses this to download legal songs? I've already used it a few times, but am a bit peeved off when the US store has Franz Ferdinand and Katie Melua, along with 250+ music videos, where the UK store is much more restricted and with a rubbish 50 or so videos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.