GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Soccer player?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 17:46
Regular
"dudes2"
Who is the best soccer player in the world? And no its not you.
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:46
Regular
"dudes2"
Who is the best soccer player in the world? And no its not you.
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:49
Regular
oh yeah geeees, well i think landon donovan is a rad player, Damarcus Beasley plays rad offense, John o'brien is a top blocker, Tim howard rocks, dude.

Laters
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:54
Regular
lol :D
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe and don't forget Eddie Pope plays great zonal D in the redzone of the field stopping the offence and whatever play they were running.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:38
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Anyone here heard of Freddi Adu?
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
the ghana born American wonderkid who plays for DC United and Tony Yeboah's nephew i believe. Anyone who's played Champ Manager in the last couple of years has heard of him
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Yeah. my mate played against him, he's sponsored by Nike already but my mate doesnt see anything special about him. (Or he's jealous)
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Seen him play a couple of games against people much older than him and he looked quite handy.
Mon 27/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Squall wrote:
> Yeah. my mate played against him, he's sponsored by Nike already but
> my mate doesnt see anything special about him. (Or he's jealous)

Your mate is obviously an idiot.

If he did in fact play against him, which I also find highly unbelievable.
Mon 27/09/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
AfroJoe wrote:

> Your mate is obviously an idiot.

Don't hold back eh AJ? Say what you feel please :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.