GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lucy-Jane: Is he/she mentally backwards?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 15:44
Regular
There's this person who posts here called Lucy-Jane. The name bring up the topic of split personalities, but that's not what I've gathered you all here for.

Lucy Jane is demented. Vegetated. Re-bloody-tarded.

"Why? Do tell us!"

Because she keeps posting in that silly Word Association topic.

Why does anyone post in that topic? It's not fun, or exciting, it's not sexy, or dangerous. It's the internet equivalent of an nursing home.

Lucy-Jane seems to be in love with the topic. Why? Are her parents divorced? Was she abused as a child? Molested by big brother Jack?

Finally, is there anyone here in agreement that the recurring topic should be removed from the internet forever?
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:44
Regular
There's this person who posts here called Lucy-Jane. The name bring up the topic of split personalities, but that's not what I've gathered you all here for.

Lucy Jane is demented. Vegetated. Re-bloody-tarded.

"Why? Do tell us!"

Because she keeps posting in that silly Word Association topic.

Why does anyone post in that topic? It's not fun, or exciting, it's not sexy, or dangerous. It's the internet equivalent of an nursing home.

Lucy-Jane seems to be in love with the topic. Why? Are her parents divorced? Was she abused as a child? Molested by big brother Jack?

Finally, is there anyone here in agreement that the recurring topic should be removed from the internet forever?
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:46
Regular
Now, now lets not upset Lucy-Jane.

I haven't actually spoken to her yet, but she is one of the top posters at the moment.

Personally, I think those word games are annoying but they are something to post in if you are bored. :)
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:51
Regular
"serenity now!"
Tanoy, please stop trolling around the board.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:52
Regular
"\\"
Why? It's funny. Leave him be.

Ban him if you really want to. But he looks like he could provide hours of endless fun.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Tanoy please remove it.

But then again please remove you

You can say whatever you want. A You have never spoken to me. SO you dont know me. *shakes head and walks off*
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
And stop nit picking and having a go at other users.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:54
Regular
Apple Crumble wrote:

> I haven't actually spoken to her yet, but she is one of the top
> posters at the moment.

My point exactly. Yesterday she made 174 posts in General Chat: yet did anyone have a conversation with her? NO. Did anyone see a topic or a post by her? NEIN.

She spends more hours in Word Association than Andy Cole does in the 6 yard box.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> And stop nit picking and having a go at other users.

I agree.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
Juicy-Lane wrote:
> Tanoy please remove it.

I will, if you promise me never again to post in Word Association (or any of its multiple variations?)

> *shakes head, waves long hair and struts off*

Juicy Lane has got it good!
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Tanoy wrote:
> Yesterday she made 174 posts in General Chat:

How do you know that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.