GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who was it here that was involved in creating an "I am Legend" comic?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 14:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
And how is it going? I remember a topic about this eons ago but I've not seen owt since.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The old band that me and Snuggly was in was apparently made into a manga style comic by a mate of the drummer at Uni. He had work published too, apparently, but we never saw anything of it. Doctor Monkey we were called, and rock we verily did.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:02
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Neither of us have the time to spare to work a large project. Bit of
> a shame, but he was having serious doubts about being able to pull
> off the night time sections in the style as shown in the concept art.

It is a shame. I wonder if the style could have been retained by presenting the Vampire's night time perception/vision in a unique way? A sort of Vampire vision akin to infra red or something...

Anyway hope your bro gets plenty of work. His art was v.good.
Thu 23/09/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
the sagacious one wrote:
> That's the guy. Make him tell me. Make him TELL ME.

Fell through unfortunately. My brother now freelances as an artist for various TV companies and I'm in full time employment with a small company as webdesigner / programmer etc etc. As such, I work late hours.

Neither of us have the time to spare to work a large project. Bit of a shame, but he was having serious doubts about being able to pull off the night time sections in the style as shown in the concept art.
Thu 23/09/04 at 11:32
"Darth Vader 3442321"
That's the guy. Make him tell me. Make him TELL ME.
Thu 23/09/04 at 09:45
Regular
I think it was Pandaemonium who was involved with the comic.

Wouldn't mind an update on progress myself actually - the concept art looked pretty good
Tue 21/09/04 at 23:51
Regular
not sure about that idea, although I remember a rumour that I heard, either on here or in a dream, that an 'I am Legend' film was in the works, with Will Smith ... I'll say that again .... W i l l . . . S m i t h playing the part of Robert Neville.

Or someone was winding me up.

Even if they were .... W i l l . . . S m i t h
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
And how is it going? I remember a topic about this eons ago but I've not seen owt since.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.