GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roma game abandoned?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 21:40
Regular
"es argh"
Blah,

Just saw this on sky with a little clip of the ref being taken off with blood pouring out of his head.

T'will be interesting to see what Fifa will do over this if it was a fan.

Ofcourse, it could be nothing.

Good night for England and whatnot tonight it seems. Liverpool doing well and Man Utd with the usual.

Le Pompey above Man Utd in the league, the world is crazy.
Fri 01/10/04 at 18:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oops, only the medium ones tend to fit me.

I'll have to see, I'll try on some extra large footie shirt in a shop somewhere, heh.
Thu 30/09/04 at 22:03
Regular
"es argh"
or?ega wrote:

> [URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/shirts.jpg[/URL]

The curtains > The shirts
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:59
Regular
Its actually xtra large.

i think they called it large because its a tight fight shirt, but not as tight as kappa ones. So it might be a bit too large yes.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hmm, is large absolutely massive? It looks pretty big in the photo.

All the shirts I have are medium and fit me nicely, just wonderin if large is gonna be way too big for me.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe great, thanks ortega, will be ordering from there asap.
Wed 29/09/04 at 14:48
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Wow ortega, please let me know if they do turn up!

Had a parcel from Bangkok waiting for me when i got home today :) Knew straight away it was the shirt as well...i never had anything from thailand before!

Heres a piccy of it there on the right.

[URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/shirts.jpg[/URL]
Tue 21/09/04 at 22:49
Regular
Quite good behind closed doors considering Roma havnt won at home for 7 games in the champs league(ala arsenal a few seasons back)
Tue 21/09/04 at 18:42
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
3-0 to kiev and 2 games behind close doors

spose is not a bad punishment

couldve been a bit harsher...then again it wernt the players so why should they suffer
Mon 20/09/04 at 23:21
Compared to, say, Milan, that's a lot.
Mon 20/09/04 at 23:15
Regular
Ibra was £11M though. Still not that much for a champs league team to spend though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.