GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Terrorists!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
5 Pro-Hunt people break into the House of Commons and "harangue" all 7 of the MPs involved in the debate.
This comes soon after Dad Terrorists chucked condoms full of purple powder at our fearless leader.
Wow, glad to see that in this age of menace and threat that our security forces are as vigilant as ever.
I mean, it's not as if there were thousands of policemen outside on duty, trying to control people in barbour jackets from shouting a lot and fighting or anything.

If one were so inclinded, one could suggest that this supposed "high state of alert" that we operate under is, in fact, complete balls?
Which is odd, because I remember in the build up (here he goes again) to Iraq, we had tanks on the streets and checkpoints everywhere.
But now that the evil terrorist madmanhitlermaniac Hussein is...um...somewhere, 5 people can just run right into the heart of government?
Something's not right here folks, and no amount of hyperbole will change
the fact that whatever measures are being suggested for your "protection" will change that.
DNA databases, identity cards, spying on your neighbours etc etc.
Yet on a day with thousands of police drafted in to assist against pro-hunt commies, a handful can slip through this supercop battalion and come within gobbing distance of government figures.
Goes to prove that all this security, all this pinched-face panic stories about darkies plotting in basements and cave systems kinda doesn't mean a thing, you could suggest.

There'll be the inevitable "probing questions" asked, stern words of action promised, authority figures giving steely statements to the press and various promises made to "highten security", but nothing will happen.
Just as nothing happened after Dad Terrorists lobbed dunkys, Spiderman Terrorist climbed the Wheel of Misfortune and Whoever Terrorist got into the Palace.
That's just how seriously this government is concerned with dangerous people...
..Well, concerned with Muslims anyway. Because it seems that nice white folks can cause terroroutragedeathdangerpossible left, right and centre, right under the nose of our elite crime fighting units.

Our Government - Protecting Us.
Just shut up, read your nice little "don't panic!" leaflets that advised hoarding water and ammo and wankmags in case Johnny Arab did some terror and don't worry.
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
cookie monster wrote:
> Or what if the guy took off his armoured vest and showed off his
> chest covered in plastic explosives? He could blow a hole in the wall
> to the womens toilets and let people perv.

In my experience, if you're going to strap explosives to yourself in an attempt to harm others, putting an armoured vest over the top of the explosives isn't the best way to cause max damage. Even if you're going to take it of later. What if it goes off by mistake? Then you're the only person who gets killed, and more importantly you look like a fool in the process.
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Working at Somerfield, I quite often see men in Blue Securicor
> Armour
> and helmets, carrying armoured briefcases into our cash office, then
> returning to their armoured vans outside. It struck me the other
> day
> - What if that had been a terrorist?
>
> It doesn't bear thinking about.
>
> What would they do, take the money from the cash office? Ooo, terror
> alert!

Or what if the guy took off his armoured vest and showed off his chest covered in plastic explosives? He could blow a hole in the wall to the womens toilets and let people perv.
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ignoring the other flaws in saggy's plan, the fuse wouldnt be long enough to allow the grenades to detonate on land. You might be able to bring a few planes down though, you turrurist!
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Working at Somerfield, I quite often see men in Blue Securicor Armour
> returning to their armoured vans outside. It struck me the other day
>

What would they do, take the money from the cash office? Ooo, terror alert!
Fri 17/09/04 at 16:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mirth.
Fri 17/09/04 at 15:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
>

There was an intensive Hailstorm the other day where I live and I thought to myself, "what if they'd been hand grenades?". It'd be easy to do too. Everyone learns the water cycle at school, and extensive diagrams of it are available in many text books. In fact you can even take lessons to learn about such things!

Take a load of grenades and put them in a bucket of water, outside somewhere hot. The grenades will have a parachute attached to the pin. The water will evaporate and go into the sky. The grenades are in the water and thus will go with the water. The water forms clouds which hang in the air due to gravy or something. Then they rain! The grenades fall from the sky and the parachutes open. The pins come out as the parachute goes less quicker when air gets in it and then the grenades fall to the ground.

Who are the only people safe from this? Those who live in the Dessert and Eskimos. And Robocop.

Sometimes I wish that physical geography had never been invented.
Fri 17/09/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh yeah, Somerfield in some crappy English suburb under terrorist attack.
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:55
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Then there'd be one almighty mess to clear up on aisle 3 where the
> tins of beans are.

Actually beans are on Aisle 2, next to Canned Veg.

God, I need another fecking job.
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:

Then there'd be one almighty mess to clear up on aisle 3 where the tins of beans are.
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:50
Regular
Working at Somerfield, I quite often see men in Blue Securicor Armour and helmets, carrying armoured briefcases into our cash office, then returning to their armoured vans outside. It struck me the other day - What if that had been a terrorist?

It doesn't bear thinking about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.