GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting rather excited"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/01/05 at 22:45
Regular
Perhaps I'm turning Gay. I dunno.

What I do know is that I haven't got this excited over game releases since the launch of the Gamecube. And that's a long time.

Resident Evil 4 and Timesplitters 3 are being released either on the same day or a week apart... 2 of my most anticipated games of the year coming to me at once. I just hope Mario Tennis and Jungle Beat can sustain me through the coming weeks!

Starfox Assault is also due rather soon and that is also a game I am really anticipating.

Anyone else getting caught up in the whole hype wheel??

I mean then there's Geist, and Viewtiful Joe 2, and The Legend of Zelda...

2005 is gonna be a good, good year.
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:25
Regular
"8==="
Timesplitters is good in an Unreal sense.

But I want Goldeneye/PD.
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:18
Regular
killer101 wrote:
> timesplitters lot you make them sound.crap.the 'timesplitters lot'
> made me get into the gamecube as i never used to like gaming.

Free Radical Design are, in my eyes, the greatest British developer.
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:43
Regular
"kill my enemys"
timesplitters lot you make them sound.crap.the 'timesplitters lot' made me get into the gamecube as i never used to like gaming.
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:27
Regular
Whitestripes won't budge on this. He wouldn't even get Second Sight, a totally different game, simply because it was made by the Timesplitters lot.

I enjoyed the original, in fact it nearly made me want a PS2. But the second was so much better, and when it was confirmed for the Gamecube I was overjoyed.
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:17
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Timesplitters 3 would look more attractive if the first two weren't
> utter crap.

i disagree timesplitters 1 wasnt that good because of the boring levels.

but timesplitters 2?that is my game that i have probably spent the most time on and the multiplayer on it.utterly amazing.but when timesplitters future perfect is out it is gonna be incredible.trust me.
Fri 21/01/05 at 14:44
Regular
"8==="
No.
Fri 21/01/05 at 13:12
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> GC has the userbase, hopefully with cheap games it could continue for
> sometime like a minor version of the original playstation.

You mean like the N64...

Whatever.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:19
Regular
"8==="
GC has the userbase, hopefully with cheap games it could continue for sometime like a minor version of the original playstation.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:16
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
fire_starter wrote:
> Yeah, it's the last full year before the revolution is released.

And then the GC will suddenly stop and dissapear? I plan to grab a new console a year after release as I just dont have the money to fork out. Im sure thousends of other gamers have the same situation and Ninty would surely lose many more customers by abandoning the GC.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:11
Regular
NOE are doing rather well with the DS, even on their limited Christmas ads DS were shown everywhere. And Pre-order forms are in shops. NOE just don't know when it's gonna be launched.

Oh and they are also advertising RE4. I'd be worried but apparently they're releasing a special Gamecube for it. Now that's something a bit Nintendo of Japan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.