GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hillfish"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Calm Down please. You have already annoyed loads of people in the Nintendo forum.

Thank You.
Mon 20/09/04 at 13:20
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> You are very right, DW. I won with a Hardcore match that I wrote. I
> think Ice Blaster won ages ago for a Extra GAD competition run in
> this forum about something I can't remember and Cong Man won with
> Wrestlemania 100 or something similar. That's the only ones I can
> remember.

GP is right and for quite a while I had the boasting rights on being the only person to have ever won a GAD with a WWE forum post. GPs match did deserve to win, although there were other matches that should have won GADs too, which didn't, hence I never expected a match to win a GAD.
Wed 15/09/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was pretty pleased with it. It was pretty innovative in it's time. The forum was really buzzing at that point. Times change and all that.
Wed 15/09/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hmm. Yes, it is quite good. I remember those days in this forum, when the majority of topics were actually interesting.
Wed 15/09/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, it's here.

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=17618&forumid=52&offset=300¤tsort=desc[/URL]

You can't miss it. It's a different colour to the others.

We've had better matches since then but it was a different time in the forums back then.
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Is this legendary hardcore match still online? I may want to read it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Hillfish wrote:
> im sorry ok, i got a little excited cause all i want is 2 win a
> game... im desparate. But if im gettin on peoples nerves i will only
> do about 1 every 2 days!

It's up to the GAD staff who wins, Hillfish. It's what catches their eye that wins. (Or something like dat)
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sorry Mr GP sir
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It'll do. Try to be a bit more careful in future. :)
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ooops sorry, ermmmm what i meant is that i had a ghost writer do my GAD post, that's why i won it. Obviously my poor standards of posts would never win usually

Will that do GP? Have i covered it?
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If you set the bar high, it gives people something to aim for. You've just ruined it now. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.