GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tiger Woods DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005'.
Thu 20/01/05 at 09:55
Regular
Any good? I fancy a new game to buy along with the case I'm going for.

If it's guff, what else would you recommend? I already have FTM, Mario and Asphalt. Ridge Racers is sold out right now :(
Thu 20/01/05 at 16:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apparently it's a decent idea but, like EAs other game Madden, lacks polish and just seems unfinished. If you want a 'Woods game, then wait for the 2006 version, which will have had a longer development cycle.

As for games - Zoo Keeper or whatever it's called is apparently extremely addictive. If you're not bothered about a bit of japanese, you could always get Chokkan Hittofude, which is apparently also very very addictive, or Mawaru Made In Wario, which has minimal amounts of Japanese in it.
Thu 20/01/05 at 10:03
Regular
"Two year break!"
The footage I've seen actually looks pretty good but I've read very mixed reviews on it.

Generally the tiger woods games are decent. I expect the touchscreen control (for the swing) might be the issue but some said that about mario with the thumbstrap and I rather like that control method.
Thu 20/01/05 at 09:55
Regular
Any good? I fancy a new game to buy along with the case I'm going for.

If it's guff, what else would you recommend? I already have FTM, Mario and Asphalt. Ridge Racers is sold out right now :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.