GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lotsa change pleeeease"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/09/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Anyone seen the macdonalds advert where the plum in the basketball shirt leans over the counter to leer at the camera and say that ridiculous line before singing the worst rap ever?

Well it's kind of embarassing but has anyone got the lyrics? I would love to perform that sometime. What a party piece......
Sun 12/09/04 at 23:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
"Want to be hip and cool? Constantly have a mobile phone nailed to the side of your head and have zero personality? Then eat at MacDonalds"

I'm guessing that's the meaning behind their brilliantly worded "I'm Loving It" slogan.
Sun 12/09/04 at 23:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the whole ad is, indeed, atricious.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Where do you go to get hair like that? I don't think it's possible over here. The only lines I know is the brewery one and "it's not about where you bank, but where you eat!" or something as terrible as that.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:01
Regular
nah lethal lyric:

hey bar man some mistake surely, i'm paying for the beer not for the brewery

and that hair is comedy
Sun 12/09/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Anyone seen the macdonalds advert where the plum in the basketball shirt leans over the counter to leer at the camera and say that ridiculous line before singing the worst rap ever?

Well it's kind of embarassing but has anyone got the lyrics? I would love to perform that sometime. What a party piece......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.