GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn i feel stupid now"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/09/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
You know that thing people do in cartoons/old comedys etc. where they step on the sharp end of a rake and the other end swings up and hits them in the face? Well I just managed to do it! There I was happily minding my own business tidying up the garden and WHACK! Bloody dangerous things. Never thought it was possible until now.
Tue 14/09/04 at 10:38
Regular
"Jackpot!"
haha, well I don't need paragraphs myself but I think alot of people like to talk in text language. The only thing I say like that is "lol" obviously!
Tue 14/09/04 at 10:36
Regular
Lawrence wrote:

> I ran to safety, getting hit all the way, when my best mate found me
> i was crying, couldn't take my helmet off, i must have looked a right
> state but he cuddled me and made it allllll better!

Paragraphs like that make me wonder why I don't have you on ignore.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:49
Regular
"Jackpot!"
haha, but can you matrix dive around a paintball and shoot the other person smack bang in between the eyes.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:45
I caught a bullet between my fake teeth.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:39
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I got shot in the head and it felt like someone threw a stone at me.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
OMG..i went paintballing in the winter, it was bloody cold.

The first game we had to hide behind this metal thing and shot. That was fine cos i laid down so that none hit me, but the noise they made against the metal is sickening.

The the 2nd game we had to move around. We decided to defend this truck and cos i was the only girl there i just followed the blokes. I sat on the truck before deciding that i was going to get hit so they told me to hide behind a tree stump..then the firing started and i got hit so i laughed and hid behind this metal sheeting thing. Then they come from round the sides and shot me. I started crying like a girl (i am a girl)while my manager (it was a work thing) just shouted 'ha ha this is great' before running off! bast*rd!

I ran to safety, getting hit all the way, when my best mate found me i was crying, couldn't take my helmet off, i must have looked a right state but he cuddled me and made it allllll better!

It was a great day, my trainers are still muddy!!
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:15
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Another thing that hurt's is paint balling. I was being cocky and hid around a tree shooting everyone and they managed to hit my thumb and it split open. I was also shot in the spine and that stunned me for a couple of seconds. Paintballs are blooming dangerous things ha.
Sun 12/09/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> That bit from the Simpsons is genius.

So true. Sideshow bob's a ledgend. Haven't seen him on the Simpsons for ages actually... Did something happen to him or am I just missing all the episodes when he's on?
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:07
Regular
That bit from the Simpsons is genius.
Sat 11/09/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
I know it took me a while to realise why my foot was in pain and something had just wacked me round the face. Luckily this one has a foam bit on the end which they tell you is a "grip". Really I reckon it's so no-one sues them when their seemingly innocent garden friend has just clubbed them around the head.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.