GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Achievements Thread*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 22:56
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"Well done! Have a medal! One, minute, I'll just go get the Queen."

That's what we'd all want to hear when we beat that boss, win that cup or complete that epic level.

However, since this is very (very, very, very, very, very) unlikely to happen, you can post your joyous news in this thread.

It is then down to the forums to decide what validation best suits your achievement.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:56
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"Well done! Have a medal! One, minute, I'll just go get the Queen."

That's what we'd all want to hear when we beat that boss, win that cup or complete that epic level.

However, since this is very (very, very, very, very, very) unlikely to happen, you can post your joyous news in this thread.

It is then down to the forums to decide what validation best suits your achievement.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I'll get the ball rolling...

-Just qualified for the semi final of WEFA cup and D1 cup, in PES4. Not a huge achievement, but they were both good games.
-Conquered East America and Southern Hemisphere in Tiggy Woods '04 in 2 consecutive matches.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:19
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Just destroted this thing that was wiping me out in about 5 hits on Legend of Dragoon.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got 7 of my 16 strong party on FF Tactics to level 99 with all abilities learned. Just another 9 to go
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:29
Regular
"8==="
I finished Future Tactics in 2 days.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That any good? have been meaning to get it but got a load of other games to play first
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:35
Regular
"8==="
It's odd. Simple but fun and the single player is definately better than Worms 3D.

IGN's review sums it up quite well apart from when the guy says most of the levels are just hills. There's only one level that's just hills which makes me think he didn't finish it.

It's a great game, you get to upgrade your troops with better weapons as they level up through combat experience.

It has a system like worms where you can move, fire, then move again to hide from enemy fire but it works 1000% better than worms and is much more enjoyable in a cool military maneouvre sort of way.

The graphics are a bit like TS2 so realism isn't fantastic.

I picked it up for 10 quid and didn't play anothe game 'til it was finished.

So yeah I'd say it was good. :D
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:35
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Did the 5th mission on Tactics Advance :-P

Completed Challenge Mode on Smackdown vs Raw.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Last time i ever look at Play then seeing as they called it a turn based RPG game *sighs*

Will have to have a look at it after i finish the 10 RPG's i need to get through at the moment. Tough life it is
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:38
Regular
"8==="
It sort of is a turn based RPG. It has a story and various character's who upgrade through experience. It's just the fighting system hasn't been done anywhere else, and is closer to worms than your usual turnbased rPG.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.