GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 year absence"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 20:40
Regular
"0228"
When I watched Summerslam on August 15th it was the first time I'd watched any wrestling for around three years. I don't know why I stopped watching but when I saw Summerslam it revived my interest but I am a bit confused. Last time I saw wrestling, Stone Cold was still in action, so I have a few questions:
1. Where has Kurt Angle's hair gone?
2. Why are Raw and Smackdown separate?
3. Why does Vince McMahon hardly ever appear on screen anymore?
4. Where is Kane's mask?
5. Where is Jeff Hardy and what has happened to ladder matches?
6. How did somebody as annoying as Randy Orton get the title?

I know I'm probably going a long way back with some of these questions but I would like to fill the gaps in my knowledge.
Fri 10/09/04 at 20:40
Regular
"0228"
When I watched Summerslam on August 15th it was the first time I'd watched any wrestling for around three years. I don't know why I stopped watching but when I saw Summerslam it revived my interest but I am a bit confused. Last time I saw wrestling, Stone Cold was still in action, so I have a few questions:
1. Where has Kurt Angle's hair gone?
2. Why are Raw and Smackdown separate?
3. Why does Vince McMahon hardly ever appear on screen anymore?
4. Where is Kane's mask?
5. Where is Jeff Hardy and what has happened to ladder matches?
6. How did somebody as annoying as Randy Orton get the title?

I know I'm probably going a long way back with some of these questions but I would like to fill the gaps in my knowledge.
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:14
Regular
JFH wrote:
> 1. Where has Kurt Angle's hair gone?

He lost a Hair vs. Hair match against Edge a few years back, at King of the Ring.

> 2. Why are Raw and Smackdown separate?

The Brand Extension, or Raw Draft. Basically, WWE decided to have a brand split so that they can concentrate on feuds more, and so that superstars get more TV time.

> 3. Why does Vince McMahon hardly ever appear on screen anymore?

I guess he doesn't need to.

> 4. Where is Kane's mask?

He lost a match against HHH I think, where he had to remove his mask. It was his tag partner RVD's idea, and so they faught for a while. Kane has been a heel since removing the mask, and is now married to Lita, in the storylines.

> 5. Where is Jeff Hardy and what has happened to ladder matches?

Jeff Hardy is now wrestling for NWA Total Non-Stop Action (NWA/TNA). Ladder Matches aren't as frequent now, although Jericho and Christian will square off in one at Unforgiven.

> 6. How did somebody as annoying as Randy Orton get the title?

His push has gone right to the top, and Vince sees him as the future.
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:19
Regular
"0228"
thanks
Sat 11/09/04 at 17:01
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
DW wrote:

>
> 6. How did somebody as annoying as Randy Orton get the title?
>
> His push has gone right to the top, and Vince sees him as the future.

he is the future..simple.
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:26
Regular
thebestbit wrote:
> he is the future..simple.

Well that is open to debate.

I agree, and I started liking Orton's cocky attitude towards the end of his Evolution days. However, sticking the title on him was a big mistake.
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:47
Regular
Wow, quite an interesting topic we have here...

*bump*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.