GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I try and try and try lol!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/09/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I try and try and try lol and I still can't win one prize on gameaday, any suggestions about my reviews?

Do they suck, have they got a fair chance, are they good?

Thanks sorry if this post annoys you, it's just I wanted some pointers on how to win.

Do walkthroughs have more chances of winning?
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I try and try and try lol and I still can't win one prize on gameaday, any suggestions about my reviews?

Do they suck, have they got a fair chance, are they good?

Thanks sorry if this post annoys you, it's just I wanted some pointers on how to win.

Do walkthroughs have more chances of winning?
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
lol?
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea laugh out loud, lol.
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:55
Regular
I read your Far Cry review. It isn't bad, but you've got the presentation all wrong, in my opinion. Check out one of my reviews. I think that's a decent layout, but then, I would say that :0D
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Jackpot!"
okay thanks.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
How many GAd's have you won reefer?

Oops.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I read the first 2 paragraphs of your pandora tomorrow review and it is really good. I hope you win, all that I am ever hoping to win is resident evil outbreak but fat chance of that because it is out in 2 fridays time.

How old are you reefer because your reviews make you sound like you are in your 30's. I'm only 17 lol.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Find one of jim-hats posts, then look at his reviews, he wins everytime he writes one because he writes them perfectly.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
ha how many times has he won and where would he normally be at?
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
15 times, or something, he is all over, you cant find him, he finds you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.