GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MIST"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/01 at 00:27
Regular
(This is an advertisment for MIST)

Ever come home from work without a single game played?

Without a single friend talked to online?

Ever wanted to meet new buddys and talk about the things you want to talk about WHEN you want to?

Well, now you can!

Yes, MIST is here to serve all you late nighters. Now you can chat with other members of MIST. It doesn't matter if you are a MIST regualar or 100% newbie, MIST welcomes you.

Lets face it, us late nighters sometimes get a bit lonely here on the net!

Tell your Nan, Tell your Dad, Tell your friends. They can pop into MIST and join many other nightly souls out there. Remember, the more that you refer, the more enjoyment you will be givnig to others when they need a chat.

But do not fear, MIST is here! You can pop in for a chat anytime you want. And with its growing number of members the convosation will never die.

MIST, serving you when you need serving.

(To visit MIST and become part of its welcoming community please enter via the open forums option or through www.ukdiscussions.com)
Fri 04/05/01 at 00:27
"Uzi Lover"
(This is an advertisment for MIST)

Ever come home from work without a single game played?

Without a single friend talked to online?

Ever wanted to meet new buddys and talk about the things you want to talk about WHEN you want to?

Well, now you can!

Yes, MIST is here to serve all you late nighters. Now you can chat with other members of MIST. It doesn't matter if you are a MIST regualar or 100% newbie, MIST welcomes you.

Lets face it, us late nighters sometimes get a bit lonely here on the net!

Tell your Nan, Tell your Dad, Tell your friends. They can pop into MIST and join many other nightly souls out there. Remember, the more that you refer, the more enjoyment you will be givnig to others when they need a chat.

But do not fear, MIST is here! You can pop in for a chat anytime you want. And with its growing number of members the convosation will never die.

MIST, serving you when you need serving.

(To visit MIST and become part of its welcoming community please enter via the open forums option or through www.ukdiscussions.com)
Wed 09/05/01 at 18:10
Regular
I was just reading down the topics, and it seems I had mist this one when it got posted originally.
Wed 09/05/01 at 18:50
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Will Tony be there? And ssxpro?
Wed 09/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Anyone can be there, just depends who's about at the time
Wed 09/05/01 at 20:27
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Any time more specific than just night.
Wed 09/05/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I tend to post there from 10pm --> 4am, but there's no specific guidelines really.
Wed 09/05/01 at 20:41
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Do you ever sleep!!!!!
Wed 09/05/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
khazar wrote:
> Do you ever sleep!!!!!

As little as possible, it's exams at the moment, so I try to get 5-6 hours. At the weekends...nope, not much, few hours, not at all some nights. Weekdays...depends how busy I am, usually go 1-2am.
Wed 09/05/01 at 23:34
Regular
Erm? Is that healthy? Sounds a little risky. I know a guy here that didn`t sleep for 4 days, but he then slept for 2 days straight, so I can`t imagine why you`d want to reduce sleep like that.
Wed 09/05/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I don't -want- to as such, I just get distracted and do other things. Never had a problem with it, still get good grades and a good amount of energy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.