GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shaq O'neil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/09/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Has he left Lakers???

My mate said so, has he retired or moved to a different team, if so, what team?

Cheers.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:55
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Miammi wnt do out this year or lakers
gonna be spurs vs detroit in finals
Wed 15/09/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone else see Shaq daddy at the MTV Music Awards? Just watching it now, geez the big man seems to have lost a ton of weight, that may hinder him in the season as most of his game is about knocking everyone out the way as he drives the lane and he needs weight to do that
Sat 04/09/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Scope wrote:
> Erm okay.. anyway looks like the lakers may well be going downhill
> from now on. Have they appointed a new Head coach yet?

yup Rudy Tomjanovich, has had time as a coach in the NBA with Houston. I'll reserve judgement until about 10-20 games in the season on him. However no one can replace the zen master
Fri 03/09/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Colourless"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Oh is that the same Forlan who stuck one past your lot in the 90th
> minute a season or so back?
>
> Ah yes quite good value he was :-D

Aha did you see him come on in the opening game this season. Made some nice flicks to Paulo Ferreira, a few good lay-offs to Super Frank, and then when through one-on-one with Petr Cech... twas GENIUS. All he had to do was tap it passed him, but no. He wanted to smack it with his left foot. Oh the Shed End did enjoy that one....
Fri 03/09/04 at 19:58
Regular
Erm okay.. anyway looks like the lakers may well be going downhill from now on. Have they appointed a new Head coach yet?
Fri 03/09/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Better Than You"
hehehe, his name is Shaq O'neil but on the link it looked like Shag O'Neril. hehehe
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:32
Regular
well they are only part time, the rest of the time they grow ganje
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm yes that legal team looks about as dodgy as the Chelsea defence when Sally tore through it :-D
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:11
Regular
his legal team already told you it was an accident
Fri 03/09/04 at 01:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Says more about your lot conceeding a goal against him then really if he's so crap.

Anyway SHAQ!!!!!! damn bloody Lakers trading him

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.