GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Easily Simple Calendar"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/08/04 at 18:58
Regular
Does anyone know if this will work with Freeola Hosting

http://www.easilysimplecalendar.com

The only requirements to use the Easily Simple Calendar is that your web server has PHP Version 4.1.0 or greater installed, PHP sessions are properly supported and ionCube can operate on the server.

These requirements are not unusual and should be compatible with most web hosting providers. To make sure of this before purchasing the script, the following described test files are recommended.

Download the attached test.zip file, unzip it then upload the two test files to your server. After running the test.php file, it will tell you if your server has the proper PHP version and sessions support.

Additionally, your server needs to support run-time loaders of ionCube or have ionCube installed at the server level. This can be confirmed using the second file included in the test.zip archive named ioncube-rtl-tester.php. If it reports "Run-time loading should be possible on your system..." or your web host provider has ionCube installed at the server level then you're all set! If you have specific ionCube questions, please email them to the address shown on the output of the test file.

http://www.easilysimplecalendar.com /forums/showthread.php?t=2208
Sun 29/08/04 at 18:58
Regular
Does anyone know if this will work with Freeola Hosting

http://www.easilysimplecalendar.com

The only requirements to use the Easily Simple Calendar is that your web server has PHP Version 4.1.0 or greater installed, PHP sessions are properly supported and ionCube can operate on the server.

These requirements are not unusual and should be compatible with most web hosting providers. To make sure of this before purchasing the script, the following described test files are recommended.

Download the attached test.zip file, unzip it then upload the two test files to your server. After running the test.php file, it will tell you if your server has the proper PHP version and sessions support.

Additionally, your server needs to support run-time loaders of ionCube or have ionCube installed at the server level. This can be confirmed using the second file included in the test.zip archive named ioncube-rtl-tester.php. If it reports "Run-time loading should be possible on your system..." or your web host provider has ionCube installed at the server level then you're all set! If you have specific ionCube questions, please email them to the address shown on the output of the test file.

http://www.easilysimplecalendar.com /forums/showthread.php?t=2208
Sun 29/08/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes.
Sun 29/08/04 at 19:30
Regular
Cheers!!
Sun 29/08/04 at 20:09
Regular
I received this error....

The file /freeola/users/0/0/sr000000/htdocs/escal/setup/index.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

So I went to the download page http://www.ioncube.com/loader_download.php?m=1

which reads...

The Loader for ionCube Encoded Files

To run encoded files a compatible Loader must be installed. If you reached here from a site that says a file...

has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

then the site may need to upgrade part of their server software. If you can then please let the site owner know, and we can provide free assistance if they email us at [email protected].

On many web servers the Loader can be installed automatically when needed, or permanently by either adding a single line to the php.ini file. With automatic install, no changes to the php.ini file or a server restart are necessary.

To download a set of Loaders, choose one or more PHP releases, the operating systems support required, and an archive format.

Note that you can select as many operating system and PHP versions as you need. The download contains the selected Loaders, instructions, and other documentation. Loaders on Windows are available for PHP 4.1 onwards, and from PHP 4.3 on OSX.

If you need Loaders for platforms not mentioned here, including SGI IRIX and Intel Solaris, please email us.
Sun 29/08/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Oh you're boned then. Unless Freeola take pity, which I doubt. My own hosting company would probably install the module for you, we're not a free service though.
Sun 29/08/04 at 21:44
Regular
I've gone and payed $22 for this after you saying yes!! Surely Freeola can install it?
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Eheh, sorry :-P

You'll have to ask Freeola.

In my defence, it mentioned nothing about new modules needing to be installed!
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I shouldn't laugh, but it's quite amusing...

Anyway, there's loads of free calender scripts out there, why didn't you just use one of them?

Did you check Hotscripts?
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:52
Regular
problem solved! I contacted the company selling the script and they sent me other files I needed, different encoder I think.

you gotta laff or you'd cry :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.