GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TAGLINES"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/01 at 13:16
Regular
At the risk of going over the top, this idea from Rakuga is something we intend to take up fairly soon:

Rakuga wrote:
> I've got a great idea! They are fine at the moment but why not allow people to make their own taglines - custom titles. People could enter their account and change it there and then have that name under their nickname

> eg. i could want CS Rules and then my tagline would be displayed as "CS Rules" I think that would be really cool.

Hmm - now what colours should they be? (Don't answer that)
Wed 02/05/01 at 13:16
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
At the risk of going over the top, this idea from Rakuga is something we intend to take up fairly soon:

Rakuga wrote:
> I've got a great idea! They are fine at the moment but why not allow people to make their own taglines - custom titles. People could enter their account and change it there and then have that name under their nickname

> eg. i could want CS Rules and then my tagline would be displayed as "CS Rules" I think that would be really cool.

Hmm - now what colours should they be? (Don't answer that)
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:09
Nearly done it!
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:16
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Don't forget to put a swear lock on.
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:25
"High polygon count"
Tony wrote:
> Hmm - now what colours should they be? (Don't answer that)

Sorry, but I have to! :-)

I think they should be the same colour and size as the main text, but in a bold font.
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:28
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Each letter should be a different, bright colour, and should be highlighted with a lime background.

Imagine how bad that would look :-)
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:48
Regular
I think we should be able to select the font/size/colour etc!

Not very practical, but you could do a competition each week/month to see who has the best tag line.
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:48
This looks very interesting!
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:49
Regular
Hooray, looks like it's working!

Here goes.....
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:55
Regular
Hmmm.
Wed 02/05/01 at 14:56
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Let me try it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.