GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MLW Underground"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/08/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Caught this for the first time while i was flicking around channels the other day and i have to say i was quite impressed. Not only has it got Joey Styles (best commentator ever, and before all you Monsoon, Ross and Solie fans jump all over me i couldn't care less, that is the one thing in the world that no one will be able to change my mind on) it had Francine as well. Yay. I had a mini-flash back to the good old days of ECW for a bit.

Watched the CM Punk and Michael Shane vs Norman Smiley (wooooo Mr Wiggle) and Raven match which was better then i've seen in the WWE for quite some time. One of the valets took a nice sweet chin music shot as well, wouldn't see any of the divas do that.

But then i had to turn it over as my step dad wanted to watch the Sweeney, meh.

Looked quite promising though, will definitly be watching it again.
Wed 29/09/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just watching it now with the 2-ring cage match between the Funkin Army and Corino's lot (speaking of Corino, WWE should sign him) and it was great, like being back in the old days of ECW, especially with my man Joey 'EXTREMEly better than JR' Styles doing the commentary.

Funny segment with Raven too chucking his urine sample in the ref's face.
Fri 20/08/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Really? Darn that sucks, ah well back to my ECW Dvd's for my Joey Styles fix
Fri 20/08/04 at 10:29
Regular
"..."
Unfortunately Lakers, MLW is no more. Cort Bauer claims he sold the organisation to a Japanes company (who reports suggest never existed) and his new promotion H2 Wrestling folded before running a single show when Teddy Hart withdrew his backing. The Wrestling Channel are about half-way through the episodes of Underground TV which were produced and have not yet made an announcement on what the will replace MLW with on the schedule.
Thu 19/08/04 at 20:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Norman Smiley is the nuts. I loved his hardcore matches in wCw where he would just run away screaming.

So good.
Thu 19/08/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Caught this for the first time while i was flicking around channels the other day and i have to say i was quite impressed. Not only has it got Joey Styles (best commentator ever, and before all you Monsoon, Ross and Solie fans jump all over me i couldn't care less, that is the one thing in the world that no one will be able to change my mind on) it had Francine as well. Yay. I had a mini-flash back to the good old days of ECW for a bit.

Watched the CM Punk and Michael Shane vs Norman Smiley (wooooo Mr Wiggle) and Raven match which was better then i've seen in the WWE for quite some time. One of the valets took a nice sweet chin music shot as well, wouldn't see any of the divas do that.

But then i had to turn it over as my step dad wanted to watch the Sweeney, meh.

Looked quite promising though, will definitly be watching it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.