GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Discussions - Slow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/01 at 10:25
Regular
It seems that our sites are becoming too popular for their own good and all of our bandwidth was being used up. We've kicked off a few people now and we seem to be alright, but we are still looking at ways to improve the page loading times here on discussions.
Wed 02/05/01 at 19:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Don't be a fool, of course they can!
Wed 02/05/01 at 19:10
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> They got kicked off because they don't come on here anymore I would
> imagine

It's rainin' games, Hallejluyah(?)
Can people still join??????
Wed 02/05/01 at 19:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
They got kicked off because they don't come on here anymore I would imagine

It's rainin' games, Hallejluyah(?)
Wed 02/05/01 at 19:04
Regular
i have had no problems so who got kicked off i hope they got kicked off for a good reason
Wed 02/05/01 at 18:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
I had a lot of trouble yesterday, the loading times were very slow then, but at the moment everything is working ok, I don't think you can increase the dowload speed, but I feel getting a bigger bandwidth would help :)

Wed 02/05/01 at 18:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That is the first and only time I have ever/will ever say anything on that particular subject.
Wed 02/05/01 at 18:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ohstop complaining about being classed as a newbie! No one cares wether your a regular notable or newbie as long as you post decent stuff AND DON'T COMPLAIN ALL THE CLUCKING TIME
Wed 02/05/01 at 18:20
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
They should add all your names/accounts together!

Darkness
Darkness (for Grix)
Wed 02/05/01 at 18:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I am trying to break it too (I have had 2 past names as well, so I have posted more than 300 messages....) :(
Wed 02/05/01 at 17:56
Damn newbie labelling.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.