GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Newbies' Read this!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/05/01 at 20:11
Regular
Right, I've had enough!

All of you who are classified as newbie please shut up!

I will respect you a lot more if you post sensibly and have 'newbie' after your name, than if you post loads of crap and have 'regular' after your name.

Im sick to death already of people saying "How come im not a regular, i've been here 3 months" or what ever.

STOP IT!

I feel i speak for most of the FoG here, but if i don't, please speak up.
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:11
Regular
Right, I've had enough!

All of you who are classified as newbie please shut up!

I will respect you a lot more if you post sensibly and have 'newbie' after your name, than if you post loads of crap and have 'regular' after your name.

Im sick to death already of people saying "How come im not a regular, i've been here 3 months" or what ever.

STOP IT!

I feel i speak for most of the FoG here, but if i don't, please speak up.
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:13
Regular
I agree!

I've been here over a year, and it's only just now that a newbie-regular system has been set up!
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Perhaps the classification of a previously undefinable term diminishes its meaning somewhat, in any case...

Tue 01/05/01 at 20:17
I haven't been here long and i have a regular tag next to me, which is cool and i thank whoever put it there, but i would'nt be heart broken if i was newbie and just try hard anyway. and not moan. (:)
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cool, it comes up with Notable under my name!

Anyway, I don't mind newbies, as long as they talk sense.
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:22
Regular
I can't ever see myself with notable under my name...

...I mean I'm a Nintendo fan who never lies! Now both of those fit me into the un-notable catagory!

I may get a bit biased but I never make anything up!

Anyway, who cares...If it matters that much to what people have under their names (Newbie/Regular/Notable) then I think they are very very sad people!
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ant wrote:
> Cool, it comes up with Notable under my name!

Anyway, I don't
> mind newbies, as long as they talk sense.

Ant we all know it should have been me :D

And Your Honour I agree!
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Cool, it comes up with Notable under my
> name!

Anyway, I don't
> mind newbies, as long as they talk
> sense.

Ant we all know it should have been me :D

And Your
> Honour I agree!

Ah, you'll be the next SHEEPY. I'll vote for you.
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:43
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
*Looks embarrassed*
Sorry guys!
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
just to clear up i was original joking about it. I'm not that bothered. If it's annoying people I apologise...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.