GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HDD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/08/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
[URL]http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=1264528545&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X3NwZWNpZmljYXRpb25z&product_uid=47654[/URL]

Looks alright to me.
Thoughts?
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yeah but they just take SO LONG to reply to ANYTHING.
Tue 17/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Overclockers's CS ain't good either I'm afriad, but you're less likely
> need it. Tekheads are the best, but their range is limited. Will
> match prices though.

Ive found overclockers to be fine.
Tue 17/08/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Okey doke, ta for the advice etc.
Tue 17/08/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Overclockers's CS ain't good either I'm afriad, but you're less likely need it. Tekheads are the best, but their range is limited. Will match prices though.
Tue 17/08/04 at 14:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Don't know who Luke is :D But that is a bad experience. I have only used them once because the DVD player was cheap. We havent ordered anything like a hard disk from them we got that from Aria. Overclockers are good as I have used them before.
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You wonder why the mis-described it in the first place? Did I ever tell you about when Luke ordered an wireless router from them? They sent him an ADSL modem by accident. So he sent it back and ordered another one. They sent another modem. So he sent THAT back and they sent him... another modem. They did it once more, at which point he just ordered it from Overclockers.

You also have to consider that Ebuyer aren't known for handling their goods very well either. They don't pay their shop floor employees very much, y'see. It tends to result in things like HDDs arriving DOA, and they could always say that you broke it...
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Brilliant choice. Don't buy it from Ebugger if you can, never buy
> high-risk items like harddrives from them.

How come? I have bought a Xvid DVD player from them and they were good. Helping a friend build a PC and we ordered quite a bit from them. We ordered a monitor which we thought was a flatscreen CRT but wasnt, and it was actually described wrong as it was 0.28 when the website said 0.23. So my friend didnt want it and we phoned up and they were really helpful. Did take about 10 mins or so to get through on a Friday afternoon, but other than that faultless. Gave us the RMA number, did it all online and they picked up the monitor in just under a week. Maybe a bit slow on the pickup but my friend was getting other stuff.

So in my experience its an pretty decent online seller. One thing to do is to make sure the product is what it is. When I built my PC I spent ages researching, but didnt have the time with my friends so ended up with a wrong monitor, good the description was different though :D
Mon 16/08/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Brilliant choice. Don't buy it from Ebugger if you can, never buy high-risk items like harddrives from them.
Mon 16/08/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aha, ok then.
How about [URL]http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=1279181706&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X3NwZWNpZmljYXRpb25z&product_uid=43707[/URL] ?

Ta.
Mon 16/08/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Interface Type DMA/ATA-100 (Ultra)

Don't even bother with it. Get an ATA133 model. Data throughput is EVERYTHING with harddrives.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.