GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Adventures of Franny Jeffers.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 00:04
Regular
No I'm not copying Stryke but he's moved for £2.6 million to Charlton THANK YOU very much!
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
When we're £260 mil in debt we need all the money we can get.

It was either let him eat wages and then go for free, or sell him for not that much.

Personally I don't think they've been that big a flop when they've come for money. I mean Wiltord wasn't awful he was just average and under performing. He was a good squad player. Kanu the same. He a great season at the time he came or the one after and has been a vital developmental squad player ever since, especially 2 seasons ago and around that time in general.

In short. Reyes will be better than the rest who were just average. The fact that a player goes for free doesn't mean he wasn't worth the price at the time. Look at Parlour, Seaman, Adams, Wright, Keown...
Sat 14/08/04 at 10:46
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Ashley wrote:
> the worst one was van bronkhorst. Pretty much every time wenger spends
> big it goes wrong. Middle amounts its awesome.

Jose Antonio Reyes?
Fri 13/08/04 at 21:50
Vampyr wrote:
> also you may have noticed that since you were mean
> i am now spelling correctly.

> enuff

Nearly....
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Yes you are"
Neó wrote:
> Thank you for what? you just made a significant loss on the player.

And it was worth every penny.

We still have a way to go to beat what United lost on Veronica, though.
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
fine be like that. also you may have noticed that since you were mean i am now spelling correctly. juanfran and some other rubbish midfielder not good enuff to make the real side... but better than the ham man
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:48
Regular
You're the SUPREMEOFD FVCOOTI|YT XPURT!1?!? you cretin, you tell us.
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
sadly it seems arsenal dont need big spending to do well. like juve. but not real. anyone know which player is goin to liverpool with the £8million for owen. i have just heard "possibly a defender" since returning from the "soccer barren" canada
Fri 13/08/04 at 08:13
Regular
I don't know about big-money moves going wrong - Reyes didn't exactly do badly last season and that was his "settling-in" to the Premiership period. Y'know, learning how to dive Arsenal-style and stuff. This season he'll be awesome and his diving will be down to a tee.

If only he wasn't bought last season, we could've had him. He's Spanish enough for Liverpool.
Fri 13/08/04 at 00:51
Regular
No Ashburton IS NOT draining everything we still have money to spend always have.. about 6 million before we sold some players about 10 or so million more or less now? It's not as much as what Chelski has but that's not the point, we all know money doesn't buy success.
We can't go spending 100+ million every season to try and get trophies in it doesn't work like that.
Thu 12/08/04 at 22:52
Regular
the worst one was van bronkhorst. Pretty much every time wenger spends big it goes wrong. Middle amounts its awesome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.