GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introspective thoughts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/04/01 at 23:35
Regular
I was on a quest to dream the impossible dream, walking down the road doo daa doo daa......WOOOOOW theres people all around me! They looked up at me and said:"Hey mister, are you troll?" I said, "Yes, I am, but who are you wierd little wonders?"
They looked at me with big red blood shot eyes and said:
"we are the lollypop kids, the lollypop kids, the lollypop kids....." And I said "HEY!Well, weird little wonders, I was on a quest"(walking down the road doo daa doo daa)
They said "Slow down mister, in order to find the truth in life, you must see the wizard!"

And these are the ongoing thoughts in the minds of such developers as 3D0 when they produce such utter bile as "Warriors of Might and Magic"

Just though you should know.
SEE YA!
Raven_spw
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 30/04/01 at 23:35
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I was on a quest to dream the impossible dream, walking down the road doo daa doo daa......WOOOOOW theres people all around me! They looked up at me and said:"Hey mister, are you troll?" I said, "Yes, I am, but who are you wierd little wonders?"
They looked at me with big red blood shot eyes and said:
"we are the lollypop kids, the lollypop kids, the lollypop kids....." And I said "HEY!Well, weird little wonders, I was on a quest"(walking down the road doo daa doo daa)
They said "Slow down mister, in order to find the truth in life, you must see the wizard!"

And these are the ongoing thoughts in the minds of such developers as 3D0 when they produce such utter bile as "Warriors of Might and Magic"

Just though you should know.
SEE YA!
Raven_spw

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.