GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"doom 3 patch help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Thu 03/02/05 at 18:26
Regular
"object"
i have downloaded the doom 3 patch 1.1 and installed it but when i try and run the game it says that i need the disk , i have cleaned the CD and it dosent work, i have had to reinstall the game and i have tried downloading the patch from another place and the same thing happend.
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:12
Regular
"object"
my copy of doom 3 is legit and a few other poeple are haveing the same trouble but not many.
Thu 03/02/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Captain to you."
i take it your using a illegal copy of doom 3?

If not and you are infact using a original copy, you should go to the doom 3 forums in the 'ID' website and see if alot of people are having this problem, if no-one has posted the problem post there and ask for help.
Thu 03/02/05 at 20:48
Regular
Yeah, those barse sucking frenchies!
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:54
"Tesco value"
yes wrong topic I know, but this doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Why do French people suck so much b***e?

read my blooming auction properly before buying three of the fekkin things, the asking me in some french talk if I accept funny euro bank transfers costing me money and feeding my hate for them, no paypal the git.
go eat some escargo ét Fromamge.

Wait till the patch gets released on CD, it would have been checked for compatability, and is it a beta patch?

got a JML cd cleaner for a tenner, to rid of scratches. Works a charm on my fussy slimline PS2

or basically, if it 'aint broke, don't fix it.
Thu 03/02/05 at 18:26
Regular
"object"
i have downloaded the doom 3 patch 1.1 and installed it but when i try and run the game it says that i need the disk , i have cleaned the CD and it dosent work, i have had to reinstall the game and i have tried downloading the patch from another place and the same thing happend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.