GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Danny Williams wins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 10:43
Regular
"Don't let me down"
So Danny Williams managed to pull off a knock out punch to Tyson. What a shock, having stayed up last night to watch the fight on sky sports was well worth it. And to all the American fans who didn't know who Danny Williams is, you do now.
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't need to see the fight to know Tyson has only fought once in 2 years and that was against some chicken plucker from Tennessee or something. I don't need to see the fight to realise he wouldn't have been at his fittest and in the best ring shape. I don't need to see the fight to know the guy is 38 and hardly in the youngest shape of his life.

Therefore i don't need to see the fight to realise this is one over-hyped victory, but as like with most things English anytime we actually win anything it's over-hyped totally
Sat 31/07/04 at 23:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Are you seriously telling me the new century Tyson is anything like
> the monster of the 90's Tyson?
> The guy had 1 fight in 2 years, beating him is hardly something to
> brag about. I'd probably give him a run for his money now.

I'm not saying he was 'The' Tyson of the old but he's still not a total wash out, he still has power, and pretty good movement. I just think people are dis-crediting Williams too much.

Also the fact you havn't seen the fight really gives you no comment to make.
Sat 31/07/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
mike tyson is out of commision. his finish and should retired. Klitsko brothers rules
Sat 31/07/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Are you seriously telling me the new century Tyson is anything like the monster of the 90's Tyson?
The guy had 1 fight in 2 years, beating him is hardly something to brag about. I'd probably give him a run for his money now.
Sat 31/07/04 at 22:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Wow he beat a past it Tyson, he's the next Lennox Lewis *sighs*

It wasn't a passed it Tyson though. He just lacks the stamina, if he improves that he could go far again. Tyson really did come out looking like the old Tyson in the first 3 rounds.

Williams really did do well.
Sat 31/07/04 at 20:48
Regular
"a.k.a King"
He one, chrsit, that's well good. I haven't watched the news yet mind, so it will probably be on there
Sat 31/07/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wow he beat a past it Tyson, he's the next Lennox Lewis *sighs*
Sat 31/07/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
As i've just got up and didn't know anything about it but i read this thread and thought you were taking the p**s, can't believe he beat him.
Sat 31/07/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Don't let me down"
It's the way he conducted himself around the ring what impressed me most, taking everyone of tysons punches shows just how good his chin is. I would also say I have never seem him fight like that before, never. Even the ref was on Tysons side, knock down, ref starts counting, gets to 5 and then turns around and tells Williams to get in his corner then finishes his counting(must have counted more than 10 seconds). Plus 2 points deducted for practically nothing. That ref needs sacked.
Sat 31/07/04 at 11:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think you mean Sky Box Office. Anyway I stayed up to watch it too and it was well worth the £15.

Excellent show from Williams, he took every punch Tyson had to offer and came back with punches of his own.

So Tyson's big 7 match plan has gone t#ts up aftr the first hurdle. I reckon he has to call it a day now. I mean he's still good in the first couple of rounds but then he can just get knocked around to easily.

Full credit to Danny though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.