GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King Arthur"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/07/04 at 10:15
Regular
Who is going to see it then?

I'm not too bothered about it really, but I am going with the girlfriend tonight. I suppose I'm only really going because of Keira Knightley :D

Admittedly, the trailers don't look too bad, but I suppose I'm not too bothered because I'm so excited about seeing I,Robot.

So, are you seeing it?
Fri 30/07/04 at 10:15
Regular
Who is going to see it then?

I'm not too bothered about it really, but I am going with the girlfriend tonight. I suppose I'm only really going because of Keira Knightley :D

Admittedly, the trailers don't look too bad, but I suppose I'm not too bothered because I'm so excited about seeing I,Robot.

So, are you seeing it?
Fri 30/07/04 at 10:17
Regular
I'm seeing it tommorrow night with my family, as you said it looks good, I'm sure it will be as well.
Fri 30/07/04 at 12:27
"cheerios"
It's alright, like you said, the only reason I saw it in the first place is of Keira Knightley. It has decent fight scenes, but the script aint too good.
Fri 30/07/04 at 13:09
Regular
It looks pretty decent. I'll probably be going to see it with my girlfriend later, silly wench hasn't seen the first Spider-man movie yet otherwise I'd have gone to see that.
Fri 30/07/04 at 13:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I might.

Rather see I, Robot.
Fri 30/07/04 at 13:39
Regular
I Robot looks a bit cack if you ask me, just looks like another stupid budget Will Smith film to me. The robot design is laughable and the films 90% CGI apparently.

Not sure when it's coming out but I'm really quite looking forward to the new M. Night Shyamalan film 'The Village'. Looks very cool and reminds me a lot of 'Sleepy Hollow' in the trailer.
Fri 30/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'The Village' looks kinda cool from what I've seen. I dislike horror films, but Shalayamananamans stuff is usually creepy rather than horror. Plus it looks interesting in the sense it's an odd concept.

I, Robot looks class, simply because it's 90% CGI most of the time. And it has shotguns. And I liked the book. Which of course, will have no bearing on the film at all, but still, looks good fun.
Fri 30/07/04 at 14:58
Regular
King Arthur looks like one of the worst films ever, Pearl Harbour-style. I, Robot looks like enjoyable action stuff, and Will Smith is usually worth watching. When he's not, y'know, in Wild Wild West.

But The Village is the first trailer I've seen for ages that has made me really want to see the film. I like all of M.Night's films, so I'm not expecting any difference here. Just hope the 'twist' is better than the one in Signs, which was the only weak part of an otherwise decent movie. And it's got Ripley. Plus Commodus wearing a silly yellow robe and the guy that attacked Halle Berry at the Oscars. And M.Night will probably wander across the film wearing a silly yellow robe at some point. It's a winning team.
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:30
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
well haveing read a few reviews today i wont be going to see it, they just say its another pearl harbour. thats me out.
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I reckon 'I, Robot will be the summer's other big hit. And I'm hoping to see it. But, 'King Arthur' shouldn't be far behind!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.