GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF X-2 farplane question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Sun 06/02/05 at 14:21
Regular
I'm re-doing ff x2 and have got a bit stuck!

Does anyone know how to get passed the floating sentries in the farplane? I know you're meant to play the notes on the keyboards, but i thought i'd be clever and just take on the Angra Mainyu that guards the path. Defeated the first one, but now the keyboards and note panels on the floor don't do anything and everytime i go near a sentry it sounds an alarm and puts a laser beam across the path that I can't go around.

Is there something that I've missed??
Mon 07/02/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Touching the notes in an area opens up the next area without a mini-boss battle. And if you time it right you should easily get through the electric bits by just running!
Sun 06/02/05 at 23:07
Regular
It's ok I figured it out. You have to jump over the laser.
Sun 06/02/05 at 17:35
"period drama"
I just fought my way all the way through.
Sure you're going along the right path? I know I never got blocked, and I didn't touch the music thingers.

No idea how they worked.
Sun 06/02/05 at 14:21
Regular
I'm re-doing ff x2 and have got a bit stuck!

Does anyone know how to get passed the floating sentries in the farplane? I know you're meant to play the notes on the keyboards, but i thought i'd be clever and just take on the Angra Mainyu that guards the path. Defeated the first one, but now the keyboards and note panels on the floor don't do anything and everytime i go near a sentry it sounds an alarm and puts a laser beam across the path that I can't go around.

Is there something that I've missed??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.