GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problemo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 08:40
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Yep, I'm having a bit of problem selling over the Internet, because I (being the clumsy muppet) sold the wrong stuff to the wrong people. I've sold dozens of items without problem, but got caught out this time. So what we have are three people with incorrect products. I've e-mailed all parties involved, but only recieved two responses. I really need this other person to respond and am giving them until today to respond, before asking everyone to return the goods.

I have a few options that I am considering, I would like to know your thoughts:

Which of these would you choose?

a) Refund the money and ask them to dispatch the products back
b) Ask them all to send the goods to the right addresses, I'll pay their postage
c) They return the goods to me and I'll send it over to the right people
d) Something else
Fri 30/07/04 at 09:09
Regular
Done. I've sent them all 'packing'. Yes - I couldn't be bothered for them to send the goods back to me and then I send them back to the correct addresses. Hopefully by this time next week this horrible mess should all be sorted out.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:29
Regular
Thing is, I just can't afford to have this thing hanging over my head for weeks - at least this is 'do or die'!
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:28
Regular
Pain in the ass it may be, but it's the best way of ensuring everybody is happy. Let's just hope they all co-operate, understand the situation and stay calm about it :-)
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:23
Regular
Right, some breaking new developments...

The lassy in Scotland has finally written back and confirmed she has the wrong product. So - I'm going to take a risk and ask them to post the goods to each other, thus creating one massive megraine.
Thu 29/07/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
ßulle†† wrote:
> What? You mean you don't know I'm going to
> FLORIDA!!!?!?!?!?!?!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> :P

duh?
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:31
Regular
*'Nother POP*

Come on, you're help is needed now!
Thu 29/07/04 at 17:20
Regular
*POP*

There's been a dramatic new twist in my problem. Well not so much dramatic, but it's making me think. One of my buyers (from Scotland) just hasn't written back and if she doesn't by midnight tonight, I'm going to have to offer refunds all round and products back. I think this is the only way to let everyone know where they stand.

More opinions and help would be extremely appreciated.
Thu 29/07/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
C, obviously.
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:49
Regular
What? You mean you don't know I'm going to FLORIDA!!!?!?!?!?!?!

:P
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:45
Regular
You forgot to put "[PLUG] [/PLUG]" around that bullett.

"I'm going to america"

"Guess what, I'm going to US"

"Guess what I'm going to yankville"

Blah blah freeking blah :@:@:@:@

Pikey

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.