GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" 2004/05 Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/07/04 at 22:18
Regular
"johnooo"
Who do you think will win the 2004/05 season.
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:18
Regular
"johnooo"
Who do you think will win the 2004/05 season.
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:31
Regular
good to see you taking an interest in the sports forum mate, but generally we like to post at least a couple of paragraphs, to at least set up a good debate. One line Posts are generally frowned on and in most cases abused.

But i genuinely expect chelsea to win the title so much squad depth and the core has now gelled.
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Insert Gently"
'gelled'
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:40
Regular
what?
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:44
Regular
He doesn't know what 'gelled' means because at Liverpool we don't gel, we pick on Biscan.
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Insert Gently"
just wondering how its ever possible for Chelsea to 'gel'
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:53
Regular
no you are back tracking.

we have a squad of 24, of which 18 or 19 were here last season! thats pretty damm good considering our situation, the more they play and train together the better. With the exception of the strike force the whole first team can pretty much the same, and theyve all trained together for a year.
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:54
Regular
Well, to be fair to them, it's the 2nd season together for the majority of the big buys, and they've got a core of young English players, most of whom play for the national side.
Tue 27/07/04 at 23:07
Regular
Here is the full official chelsea squad listing for next season, its fairly gelled and not ridiculous in size:

Goalkeepers Carlo Cudicini, Petr Cech, Lenny Pidgeley.

Defenders Glen Johnson, Paulo Ferreira, William Gallas, John Terry, Robert Huth, Ricardo Carvalho, Wayne Bridge, Celestine Babayaro.

Midfielders Gérémi, Scott Parker, Tiago, Claude Makelele, Alexeï Smertin, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Damien Duff, Arjen Robben.

Forwards Didier Drogba, Mateja Kezman, Eidur Gudjohnsen, Adrian Mutu.
Tue 27/07/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I think the interesting challenge will be for the two starting strikers.

it should be Gudjohnsen and Kezman, but Mourinho will obviously play Kezman and Drogba because they cost the most money, however, Eidur is a lot more suited to the premiership.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.