GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Five a Sides"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
After a two year absense from the game I'm going into a five a side league in Hamilton.

Oh yes, the great strike that is me will be back on form staring for Red Star Kilbride.

Any other 5,7 or 11 a siders out there?
Mon 26/07/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
After a two year absense from the game I'm going into a five a side league in Hamilton.

Oh yes, the great strike that is me will be back on form staring for Red Star Kilbride.

Any other 5,7 or 11 a siders out there?
Mon 26/07/04 at 22:22
Regular
i play 5s and 11s every week. 5s during the week, play every sunday in our sunday league which we won last season.
Mon 26/07/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Colourless"
Yep I'm a sunday league kinda guy. Got 11 goals last season from left midfield which was very pleasing. New season starts soon some point I think.

Have never played a five a side league. What's the competition like?
Tue 27/07/04 at 01:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I play in a 6-a side League, which the whole League organisation has a website; this also has my league, MotM's, and results.

[URL]http://www.leisureleagues.net/search_index.htm[/URL]

Click "Liverpool Astros Sunday" then "Premier", then "Current Season".

We're in second.
Tue 27/07/04 at 01:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
5s is more fun, last time I was in the league you had quite a few really hard teams that humped you by about 10 goals and some old guys just having fun.

It's a good laugh really, I prefer it to 11s I think.
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Used to play 5's and 7's every week until I became ill just before christmas so I had to stop both. Played 11's for a local amateur team but gave it up the start of last year because uni and other things meant I couldn;t find the time for training and matches every week.

But after about 8 months not playing regularly I've started playing 5's again, should be playing tonight and our team is planning to join the local league.

Usually set up a 5's league at uni so hopefully that will start up again in October, one of the poweerleague places that has the outdoor 5's pitches.

Do you lot play all the 5's rules? We play indoor and some of the rules just ruin the game for me... not being able to shoot till your in the last third of the pitch etc.
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Click "Liverpool Astros Sunday" then "Premier",
> then "Current Season".

Legless Losers? Hah. Very good.
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Forest Fan wrote:

Legless Losers? Hah. Very good.
--------------

It works because it's true :)
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yes, as you lost your last game. :P
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Not being allowed in the keeper's box really annoys me, we used to play you couldn't shoot in your own half.

Annoying if you ever scored a belter and it never counted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.