GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,1-1144812,00.html[/URL]

He any good?
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Isnt slating Crossley.. As if i did i'd get a slap from the other half beings he's a huge fan.. Its true.. you do take an interest in the other halfs teams.
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:10
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Don't worry you won't hear a bad word against him from me. His performances against Lyon back in '95 were legendary. What a legend.
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:37
Regular
I won't hear a bad word against Crossley, for some obscure reason he is one of my favourite keepers in past British football.
Wed 28/07/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Now that is true.. you need to get DJ back up front and fit..
Wed 28/07/04 at 12:20
Regular
Even if he was a bit tubby. For me where Forest lost it was losing our two great wingers; Stone and Woan. They were as good as Beckham and Giggs on their day.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Yep. And Des Walker is retiring/too old now, so they'll be trouble in
> central defence. To be honest I don't really like our goalkeeper
> Darren Ward much, he's a patch on Mark Crossley.

Thats true the Mark Crossley in his hey day was great.. Darren Wards good however not as good as Mark. However that could change with more games..
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:04
Regular
Cong_Woman wrote:
> And what about your central defence.. you seem to be in trouble..
> Dawson out for up to 3 months. Hopefully Joe Kinnear will sort
> something out.

Yep. And Des Walker is retiring/too old now, so they'll be trouble in central defence. To be honest I don't really like our goalkeeper Darren Ward much, he's a patch on Mark Crossley.
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:03
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> He any good?

Yes. Santini should get his thieving hands off probably our best player. Saw him away at West Ham in the cup a while back and he scored an AMAZING volley from twenty five yards. He's already a full international with Ireland and is looking to be one of their best players in years to come. His main weapon is his crosses, wit precise crossing control. As a side note I don't know what Spurs were trying to pull by bidding £2m lower than there inital bid in January which itself got rejected.
Tue 27/07/04 at 08:40
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
And what about your central defence.. you seem to be in trouble.. Dawson out for up to 3 months. Hopefully Joe Kinnear will sort something out.
Mon 26/07/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Colourless"
Badgerman wrote:
> "Hmmm, they didn't accept 5 million, they want 10...Let's offer
> 3"
>
> Confuzzling...

No seriously, that's what happened with Uncle Roman and Scott Parker. Charlton rejected an 8 million bid, so he decided to make the second offer 5 mil.

Luckly we got him 3rd time though....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.