GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ruud van nistelrooy joins Heinze and Ron at olympics!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/07/04 at 01:39
Regular
Sir Alex Ferguson has been outraged as Ruud Van Nistelrooy being added to the Dutch olympic squad. The striker is set to miss at least the first 4 games of the season along with Cristiano Ronaldo and Gabriel Heinze will travel to Athens for next months games, after the dutch dutch Olympic comittee decided to draft Van nistelrooy into two branches of the Olympic squad.

However after appeals from Manager Alex Ferguson this was later reduced to one. A statement from the Dutch olympic committee read:

"Although we are disapointed that ruud is no longer available for the show jumping event, Dutch equestrianism remains strong, and despite the loss of our best mount, the jockeys are still hopeful of medals. We are on the other hand, delighted to announce that Ruud will link up with the swim team next week. Ruud is recognised as the best diver in the world and we are thrilled to have him on board. We are confident that he will be able score top marks despite being away from old trafford."

An Old trafford source confirmed Van Nistelrooy's departure, however he refused to comment on allegations that his departure would lead to financial instability at Old Trafford, as prawn sandwich sales collapsed.
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe very good :-D

However - Arjen Robben, now keep quiet :-D
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I actually thoguht for a moment that this was serious, but when I saw "Sir alex Ferguson" and "Ruud van nistelrooybeing", it was obvious this was made up. :-) However, it would have been excellent, had the story been true.
Sun 25/07/04 at 08:17
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I thought this was serious - right until I got up to the old crack about Ruud van Nistelrooy being a horse.
Sun 25/07/04 at 01:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The moment I read "disappointed" being spelled completely wrong, I knew something was up.
:^p
Sun 25/07/04 at 01:39
Regular
Sir Alex Ferguson has been outraged as Ruud Van Nistelrooy being added to the Dutch olympic squad. The striker is set to miss at least the first 4 games of the season along with Cristiano Ronaldo and Gabriel Heinze will travel to Athens for next months games, after the dutch dutch Olympic comittee decided to draft Van nistelrooy into two branches of the Olympic squad.

However after appeals from Manager Alex Ferguson this was later reduced to one. A statement from the Dutch olympic committee read:

"Although we are disapointed that ruud is no longer available for the show jumping event, Dutch equestrianism remains strong, and despite the loss of our best mount, the jockeys are still hopeful of medals. We are on the other hand, delighted to announce that Ruud will link up with the swim team next week. Ruud is recognised as the best diver in the world and we are thrilled to have him on board. We are confident that he will be able score top marks despite being away from old trafford."

An Old trafford source confirmed Van Nistelrooy's departure, however he refused to comment on allegations that his departure would lead to financial instability at Old Trafford, as prawn sandwich sales collapsed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.