GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big pile o' Poo (Pro Evo)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Sun 13/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
Erm...I was wondering if you would be able to help me with Pro Evo 4.

I have just started a new 'Master League' thing and I have created a team for myself and they are the biggest pile of t**d ever. So could you tell me how to make them better - how do I train them? Do I train them from the main menu or within the Master League itself (How do I do that).

What the hell are PES points (or whatever) and when I go into options and click buy player or player or something how do I get them to go to my team?

If you could help me, that would be great. Also can I use the team I have made online aswell?

Excellent game though.

Thanks,
James
Sun 13/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
Erm...I was wondering if you would be able to help me with Pro Evo 4.

I have just started a new 'Master League' thing and I have created a team for myself and they are the biggest pile of t**d ever. So could you tell me how to make them better - how do I train them? Do I train them from the main menu or within the Master League itself (How do I do that).

What the hell are PES points (or whatever) and when I go into options and click buy player or player or something how do I get them to go to my team?

If you could help me, that would be great. Also can I use the team I have made online aswell?

Excellent game though.

Thanks,
James
Sun 13/02/05 at 10:18
Regular
"I'm Great."
Reading the manual that came with the game will help to solve a most of those problems... Strange concept I know.
Sun 13/02/05 at 10:20
Regular
I did, but meh.

Me don't understand.

:(
Sun 13/02/05 at 11:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
They start out cack, just make do till you can sign better players. And no, you can't use them online.
Sun 13/02/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Yeah, the point is that you win games with the cr@p people, so as to buy better players.

It's a fairly simple idea, but unfortunately you need to win games. This may be a problem :-p
Sun 13/02/05 at 14:06
Regular
It is a problem.

I have only won one match online (I suck) and I have not won any matches offline (Except against my brothers).

:(

What difficulty is the best, I have it on ***.
Sun 13/02/05 at 15:27
Regular
Starting Master League with the likes of Ximilez on *** is a nightmare. On **, it's unfortunately far too easy.

I went for *** but used Man U instead of the rubbish team.
Sun 13/02/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Mode wrote:
>
> What difficulty is the best, I have it on ***.

You can buy a ****** difficulty in the shop.

It's difficult, mind.
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:17
Regular
I started again with my 'Commies' team (They wear all red :) ). I have it on a ** difficulty and I am doing alright - its still challenging but easy as well.

Great stuff. Just beat some random team 5 - 1 :D
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:29
Regular
"8==="
I have Fifa 2005 set to **** and I can't change it. :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.