GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 - DVD Third Series"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/07/04 at 17:59
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Planning to get it since i haven't bothered on watching it on Sky because of the pesky ad breaks 5 mins in. BBC should get the rights back

But since I havent been watching it and avoiding all contact with any 24 subjects so I wont ruin my planned marathon watch of all the DVDs in one day.

Could someone whos been watching it please give it a rating or something, or say if its worth buying
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:49
Regular
"56 000"
Brought the DVD a couple of days ago. Still making my way through the episodes. Im enjoying it. The more you watch the more you want to see.
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:59
Regular
"\\"
Well considering it was nearly all destroyed, it's not that good.
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Only thing that bugged me about series 3 was this: Do CTU have the world's most complex maintenance heavy computer systems in the world or what? It's like automation and decent software programming happened in a parallel world to the one CTU is in!
Fri 13/08/04 at 02:14
Regular
Saw the whole thing in 48 hours. Summary: many people die. And, poor Chase. He got most of the pain in the entire series.

Also, the time breaks are rather disheartening to watch. For example, 4.23 and Kim's typing away. 4.29... guess what? Kim's still typing, though she may have tilted her head a bit.

Finally, first two wpisodes were really dull. Too much mention of tree searches, pattern analysis etc. makes dull viewing.

Oh, and did you see the repeated use of Tablet PCs? Nifty.
Fri 13/08/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Watched the final few episodes tonight, really enjoyed it.

I'll not go into any deatials yet so as not to spoil things for those who havn't seen it all yet.
A quality program that I really enjoyed watching.
Fri 13/08/04 at 00:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Drazen wrote:
> Worth the purchase, especially the Season 1, 2, 3 boxset (which at
> £75 is a bargain). Got mine this week and its huge,
> cant wait to watch it again and also the special features it has.

How is the boxset set out? Is is 3 seperate boxsets but packaged into one, if you get what I mean.
Thu 12/08/04 at 12:56
Yep, season 3 was good and at times excellent. Still not as good as season 2 and as said below, not enough urgency at times like season 2 had.

Worth the purchase, especially the Season 1, 2, 3 boxset (which at £75 is a bargain). Got mine this week and its huge, cant wait to watch it again and also the special features it has.
Thu 12/08/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ordered my copy on Monday after not realising it was on. I seem to also have been able to keep away from all things "24 : Season 3" including two of my mates discussing it in the pub last week :)

Should be in the post today or tomorrow .... whoooo :)
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's well worth it, very good.
Wed 11/08/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Got the boxset on Monday, but havent started to watch em yet. Going to have a marathon watch on Sunday : P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.