GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game vs The Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/06 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
source: PWInsider

Popular Rapper The Game takes a shot at WWE RAW Superstar Triple H in a recent interview. WWE is currently in a legal battle with the Rapper to gain rights of “The Game” name. In the interview The Game was quoted as saying "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." He admits to being a pro wrestling fan growing up, but hasn’t watched it since.
Wed 15/11/06 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
source: PWInsider

Popular Rapper The Game takes a shot at WWE RAW Superstar Triple H in a recent interview. WWE is currently in a legal battle with the Rapper to gain rights of “The Game” name. In the interview The Game was quoted as saying "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." He admits to being a pro wrestling fan growing up, but hasn’t watched it since.
Wed 15/11/06 at 16:59
Regular
You'd have to be a total fool to mix them up....
Wed 15/11/06 at 19:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
popular rapper??
never heard of him.

in that case, teh makers of Fun House can sue the pair of them "use your body and your brain, if you want to play the game"

Pat Sharpe for the win.
Wed 15/11/06 at 20:01
Regular
You've never heard of the game? Dude, you're pretty out of it.
Wed 15/11/06 at 22:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
VM's lucky, i wish i didn't know who he was.
Wed 15/11/06 at 22:39
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
**Marks out for Pat Sharpe**

LET'S RERUN THE FUN!
Thu 16/11/06 at 12:17
Regular
"..."
**Refuses to mark out for Pat Sharpe**

**Marks out for Pat Sharpe's mullett*
Thu 16/11/06 at 13:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
HHH vs The Game vs Pat Sharpe vs Pat Sharpes mullett in a Fatal 4 way.

I'll say the mullett for the win :P
Fri 17/11/06 at 09:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Alfonse wrote:
> You've never heard of the game? Dude, you're pretty out of it.

no, i just loathe hip-hop so don`t waste my time or my ears on it.
there`s a plethora of bands i like that you won`t have heard of, it doesn`t mean you`re out of it.. just that my taste is infinitely superior to yours.
Fri 17/11/06 at 09:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Smedlos wrote:
> HHH vs The Game vs Pat Sharpe vs Pat Sharpes mullett in a Fatal 4
> way.
>
> I'll say the mullett for the win :P

no, Pat Sharpe for the win.
he`d come down in one of those go-karts they had. he`d win after outside interference by those twins that were on the show. The mullett would offer a handshake but turn heel at the last minute as the show goes off air. They would feud for a month, main eventing a ppv called "in your (fun) house", at the end of which one of the twins will also turn and ally herself with the mullett. The feud would go back and forth another month and culminate with a "loser gets gunged" match, which Sharpe would win.

my shows would rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.