GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/07/04 at 11:25
"Majestic"
Welcome to the Official Animal Crossing Thread, this message will be updated accordingly. Please use this thread for anything Animal crossing related, and have a good time!

Animal Crossing is due for release on the 24/09/2004

I've never really been excited about this game, probably because it required importing and messing about with a freeloader. But since I’ve read The Crossing Guardian ( [URL]http://www.nintendo-europe.com/microsite/animalcrossing/enGB/[/URL] ) i can't wait to play it. It also boasts Multiplayer, which i am really looking forward to. Just a shame we have to wait another 2 and half months for something that’s been out ages in America.

Anyone else looking forward?
Fri 13/08/04 at 23:40
Regular
"wIeRd"
Im definitely gonna get this game, its multiplayer, its got classic nes games and its just gonna be wicked!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:56
"period drama"
I don't think anyone's heard of anything called skool.
Mainly because it doesn't exist.
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Underbean"
but i think it is the best game ever, in small doses if you play it 24/7 it gets sooo borin, and they didnt design it well either, they expect yoou to be on it every day have they heard of a thing called skool? loads of events happen while skools on i no you can change the clock but its annoying to go on and of and on and of
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Underbean"
i read nintendos review to, it was misleading apparently they cut down a neybers trees and they burned there house, i got bored with it after i payed of my first loan
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:17
"period drama"
I'll get it.
Because it's AC. You know ...
Sun 08/08/04 at 17:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
mattributé wrote:
> I was disappointed in many respects with Animal Crossing.

Exactly.

You could play it forever.. but after a few weeks, there's no way you'd want to.
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Johnson wrote:
> Animal Crossing will rule. I saw a preview in the Nintendo mags and
> it looks awesome.

No preview does it any justice. Anything written or read about it just makes it seem so different to what it is, trust me.

I was disappointed in many respects with Animal Crossing.
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:02
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Animal Crossing will rule. I saw a preview in the Nintendo mags and it looks awesome.
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Red only sold crap stuff on mine, the commie.
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:09
Regular
Currently selling an Action Replay on eBay, if any of you might need one to play an import version. [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8122440751&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT[/URL] if you're interested.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.