GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rumour: Mario Kart- Arcade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Kart'.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Jeux France are on the ball it seems with the latest rumour being Mario Kart Arcade, it would be interesting, although it does seem to be rumouring around Namco developing it.
Nintendo once again renting out their franchises?
Namco yet again too, after Star Fox Assault! Pity they can\'t follow the generosity and release the latest Tales and Xenosaga games on Gamecube.
Time will tell if it\'s true or not.
Thu 24/02/05 at 22:23
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Your probably right. Don't think I've seen a 4 seat racer in an
> arcade in years. ... or an arcade in that matter!

There are quite a few about, especially near cinema's and what not.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Looks alright, I doubt it'll ever see the light of day over here
> though.

[URL]http://www.cubed3.com/viewnews.php?storyid=3397[/URL] Apparently, we yet may.
Thu 24/02/05 at 12:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Your probably right. Don't think I've seen a 4 seat racer in an arcade in years. ... or an arcade in that matter!

:)
Thu 24/02/05 at 12:25
Regular
Looks alright, I doubt it'll ever see the light of day over here though.
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:36
Regular
I loved Double Dash, but this does look stunning.
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Just seen the screenshots!

Why wasn't this the Mario Kart game released on GameCube instead of Double Dash!?!

This looks exactly like what I imagined Cube Mario Kart to look like. Not that p00p two player per kart, Mario Sunshine look!!

Hope it's a Revolution RELEASE title at least!!

:)
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:21
Regular
As I said. I'd buy it no matter the price.

Because I am somewhat stupid...

But also because it is Pacman in Mario Kart.

And Mario was in Pacman last year.
Mon 21/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
I cant see them releasing it in a state like that on Gamecube, the Game is after all called Mario Kart GP as well.

Plus if you look at the Camera feature, it would be a worthy excuse to release the game with the Gamecube Game Eye that was so long rumoured for release.
Plus if they make it online compatible think of the sales it would generate.

If there are three titles that Nintendo would dominate online with it would be: Pokemon, Mario Kart and Animal Crossing.
Most people want them, many people over 21 would even play Pokemon if it took a serious tone and went online.
Mario Kart Gp: Online is another title, one that would shift Cubes like no other, especially in America.
But its all well wanting something like that, we can only hope- After all everyone wanted a mature Ocarina of Time-like Zelda and we are getting one this Christmas. So maybe hopes for an Online Mario Kart ain't so far fetched after all.
Sun 20/02/05 at 23:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Erm, if it was just a bunch of tracks and characters, no actual GP mode or anything, then no I wouldn't buy it full price.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Ashman wrote:
> They should release a cheap version on the Cube - I know I'd buy it.

They don't need to release it cheap, it would sell at normal price.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.