GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cancer support."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/04/01 at 20:36
Regular
I was away over Easter, and was unable to help out at first. However I was told that it would still be running after Easter, but I no longer know where to go.

Can anyone (i.e. Wookiee Monster) point me in the right direction?
Tue 24/04/01 at 20:36
Regular
I was away over Easter, and was unable to help out at first. However I was told that it would still be running after Easter, but I no longer know where to go.

Can anyone (i.e. Wookiee Monster) point me in the right direction?
Wed 25/04/01 at 11:24
"High polygon count"
Welcome back!

You can get the software from here;

http://members.ud.com/download/gold/

And you can sign up for the Special Reserve team here:

http://members.ud.com/services /teams/team.htm?id=33041647-2DD6-49AD-9E39-F44C37F0DF58

Remember to remove the space after 'services'.
Wed 25/04/01 at 12:22
??????? What?
Wed 25/04/01 at 12:24
"High polygon count"
Fingers - look at http://www.ud.com for more info.
Wed 25/04/01 at 12:30
I must have missed this before. It's similar in principle to the thing SETI were (and probably still are) doing. Shame I can't use my work PC though....
Wed 25/04/01 at 18:25
Regular
Majorly big doh! This library won`t let me download it onto the computer,and even if I could I`d have to do it each time for whatever computer I used.

Is there anyother way that doesn`t need the downloading part?
Wed 25/04/01 at 19:23
"High polygon count"
ssxpro wrote:
> Is there anyother way that doesn`t need
> the downloading part?

Afraid not!

Of course, you could ask for permission to run it on all of the library computers, and set up a team for your Uni!

It is a good cause, and it only runs in the system tray - it doesn't slow down the machine at all; you can even set it only to run as a screensaver. After installation, it doesn't really need any monitoring, so no-one need touch it if they don't want to.
Thu 26/04/01 at 18:25
Regular
I`ll ask security to give it a go!
Sat 28/04/01 at 14:55
Regular
BTW, im back form easter as well, so my computer will now be going flat out to find a cure.
Sun 06/05/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Methinkest me is going to be joining this phat team. Umm... BO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.