GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Age Of Empires 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Age of Empires 2'.
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:12
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've decided to nab this back off of my cousin cause I haven't played it for a while and I think it's one of the best Historic Strategy games. I know it's got the 2D grphics and isn't very up-to-date compared to some more recent Strategy games but it's so much fun and i'm very familiar with the way it plays.

I've tried other Strategy games like Age Of Mythology but even though it's good I still prefer to play AOE II.

So, who still plays AOE II? And what was AOE I like cause I never managed to play it or any of the expansions.

Oh, another thing - What is the AOE II Expansion Pack like? Is it worth me getting for a cheapish price?
Fri 25/02/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I remeber AoEII - I completed all the mission in 2 days. I'm so cool. Then I moved onto Age of Mythology - that was a laugh, not as good as AoEII though.
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:40
Regular
"\\"
Yes!

And it'll probably be on ESO aswell.

Hurrah.
Tue 22/02/05 at 07:19
Regular
"Bicycle"
AoE 3 is coming soon!

Rejoice!
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:30
Regular
"\\"
Yes. It's patched, and it doesn't need any crack. Just when it gets into the game, no names or anything come up. So I have to leave :(
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:26
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> The zone's gay.
>
>
> But perhaps AoE II. This downloaded version of AoC doesn't want to
> work online.

Got the patch for it and new crack?
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:22
Age of empires is a really good game
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:26
Regular
"\\"
Emitime wrote:
> The zone's gay.

But perhaps AoE II. This downloaded version of AoC doesn't want to work online.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:22
Regular
Lol never played campaigns? Dear god...random map is best like Emi said. So who wants to play a game on zone???
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:07
Regular
"\\"
Argh. You noob. Deathmatches are easy as hell. Play Random Maps.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've never played the Campaign Missions, I prefer just having fun with the Death Match mode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.